Going After Jean

"I miss them." Alexis says as she is laying in bed with Kurt.

"I know you do. I do too." Kurt says as he wraps his tail around Alexis's waist in attempt to comfort her.

"I still can't believe what Jean did. I don't even know how to react. I wish she would just let us help her." Alexis says sadly.

"Do.. Do you resent her for what she did?" Kurt asks as Alexis looks at him.

"No. Jean is like a sister to me. I could never hate her. Whatever happened to her in space is to blame. She would never act like this. I only wish I knew how we could help her." Alexis says as she lays her head back on Kurt's shoulder.

"We all do. It'll be okay." Kurt says as he pulls Alexis closer to him.

"I hope so." Alexis says sadly as Scott comes through the door.

"Hey guys have you seen Hank?" Scott asks as Alexis and Kurt give him confused looks.

"No why?" Alexis asks.

"I can't find him anywhere." Scott says as he leaves before Alexis and Kurt look at each other and follow after Scott in trying to find Hank.

*Timeskip*

"We know where Jean is." Scott says as Storm, Kurt, and Alexis come into the room.

"I thought you said you couldn't track her." Kurt says.

"It wasn't me who found her." The Professor says.

"It was Erik. Hank's with him." Scott says.

"What?" Alexis asks.

"They're on their way to her and they're gonna kill her." Scott says.

"And anyone who stands in their way. Kurt I'd like you to take Scott and I there but that's all. I want you to leave us there and then come home." The Professor says.

"And us?" Alexis asks.

"I'm not talking to you now as X-Men. Scott and I will go and fight for Jean without you." The Professor says.

"Not without me." Storm says.

"Or me. Jean has been like a sister to me. I'm going." Alexis says sternly.

"End of discussion. Storm, Alexis I have lost so many of the people I love. I'm not going to ask you to go." The Professor says.

"I am. We need you. I need you." Scott says as he looks at Alexis and Storm.

"I've got your back." Storm says.

"Me too." Alexis says as she smiles at Scott.

"If Alexis is going and staying to help then I am too. Wherever she goes I go." Kurt says as Alexis looks at him.

"Look-" The Professor then gets cut off by Storm.

"End of discussion." Storm says sternly.

"Kurt close your eyes. I'll show you our destination." The Professor says as everyone leaves with Kurt.