More Than Friends

A couple weeks later as Alexis is sitting under a tree sketching in her book she hears someone walking towards her and sees Kurt.

"Hey Kurt." Alexis says as she smiles at Kurt.

"Hi Alexis." Kurt says as he smiles.

"What's up?" Alexis asks as she puts her book down.

"I was just curious if I could sit with you for a little while?" Kurt asks.

"Of course. You're always welcome to hang around me. You know that." Alexis says as she chuckles slightly.

"Thanks." Kurt says as he sits beside Alexis. As Alexis goes to pick up her book she feels something placed around her neck.

"Huh? A necklace. Wait this is-" Alexis gets cut off by Kurt as she looks and sees the necklace she was eyeing in the mall around her neck.

"The one you were looking at it in the mall that day. I know." Kurt says.

"But how?" Alexis asks in surprise.

"I got the professor to get it for me. I told him I wanted to do something nice for you and thought I could get you a necklace as a thank you for being my friend. I asked him if he would be willing to pay for a necklace of my choosing and order it if I did some extra chores and stuff in exchange. He agreed and I remembered the name of the store this necklace was in so I was able to order it for you." Kurt says kindly while blushing.

"Kurt." Alexis says as she touched the necklace with her hand.

"Do you like it?" Kurt asks nervously.

"Of course.. I just don't know what to say.. thank you. You didn't have to do this." Alexis says happily.

"No but I wanted to do something for you. You've been really kind to me." Kurt says happily.

"Thank you Kurt. No one's ever done anything this kind for me before. Thank you." Alexis says kindly.

"You're welcome. I'm really glad you like it. I think it looks really beautiful on you. Really brings out your eyes." Kurt says as he blushes.

"Thanks.. but if you wanted to do something like this for me you could of gotten me something a little cheaper. You didn't have to do something this extravagant." Alexis says.

"Saying that because you don't think you got a reason to where it often enough?" Kurt asks as Alexis nods.

"Yeah.. it's not that I'm not grateful because I am. In fact I'm quite speechless at the act but we don't really go anywhere so I won't really have an excuse to wear it often. I just don't want it to not be worn." Alexis says ashamedly.

"Well if you won't wear it for an outting reason would you wear it because your boyfriend thinks it looks beautiful on you?" Kurt asks.

"Kurt I don't got a boyfriend. I told you that." Alexis says.

"No but would you want one?" Kurt asks as Alexis looks at him curiously.

"Kurt are you trying to ask me out?" Alexis asks curiously as Kurt shyly nods.

"Yeah.. sorry I'm just nervous.. I thought I was being obvious though." Kurt says as he nervously smirks.

"Well you weren't as obvious as you could of been. But are you sure?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Yes. I know we haven't known each other for very long but I really like you and I would really like the chance to be with you. If you think you can let me. I know I'm not best looking guy but I would do anything to see you happy. Because to me seeing you happy makes me the happiest I've ever been." Kurt says.

"Kurt don't say that about yourself. There's nothing wrong with you. To be honest I find you very handsome. Blue skin, tail, and all." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Do you mean that?" Kurt asks as Alexis nods.

"Of course." Alexis says.

"So would you want to?" Kurt asks shyly.

"I'd love to Kurt." Kurt Alexis says as Kurt smiles.

"Do you maybe want to go for a walk together?" Kurt asks shyly.

"Sure." Alexis says happily as she gets up and begins walking with Kurt.