Chapter 24

Truth or dare can get someone in a lot of trouble. Which was probably why the overwhelming majority decided it would be the best game to play during the party. No matter what anyone said, the drama kept things exciting in the villa; a little game could only stir up more. But at what cost?

It started innocently enough, Eddie doing a silly little dance and Alfie reenacting his weirdest sex story; there was a cow or something, Aviva could hardly focus. She anxiously sipped on her drink, praying all her begging and pleading to Kat would hopefully be enough to keep her mouth shut. While what happened between Suresh and Aviva was hardly scandalous in nature, Kat seemed to have an uncanny ability to spin the wildest tales from the smallest truths. One slip and the whole night could go to hell.

"Alright, Aviva, you're up! Truth or dare?" Dana called.

Aviva put her drink down. Maybe she'd regret this, but she'd do anything to keep her mind off of Kat. And Suresh. And Finn.

Jesus Christ, there isn't enough vodka and Red Bull in the world to get me through the rest of this summer...

"Dare." She said.

"Oooh, okay...what shall we make her do?" Dana asked the other islanders while tapping her fingers together with a devilish grin. They huddled together for a moment before Dana popped up excitedly. "We want you to show us your 'O' face! Sound included."

"Oh!" Aviva blushed.

"Not that kind! The real deal, babe. No backing out!" Dana urged.

"Alright, alright!" She conceded. Aviva cleared her throat and looked at Finn from across the circle. They'd not spoken a word to each other since the pool incident. Talking to Suresh certainly helped clear things up for her, but talking to Finn about what happened? About what had been happening? That was a beast she was still reluctant to tackle.

Fuck...he is so hot...

Finn's eyes seemed to burn brighter than the fire as he looked back at her. Aviva closed her eyes, remembering his lips massaging hers as his greedy hands freely roamed her body. She breathed deeper and harder, recalling the sight of water dripping down his muscular chest to his tightened boxer briefs. She could almost feel him, stiff and ready in her firm grasp, the sound of his choked groans echoing in her ears. Her body began rocking on its own, imagining him taking her roughly and moving in time with the snapping of his hips. She moaned, low at first, pitching higher and higher as she envisaged him spilling his warmth all over her sweat-covered body.

When she opened her eyes, the islanders watched her with varying levels of interest.

"Jesus Christ..." Eddie coughed. His face was possibly the deepest shade of red she'd ever seen.

"...Still incredibly sexy..." Suresh muttered.

Finn adjusted his legs, shifting around and away from Kat. Aviva recognized the color on his cheeks, the lusty expression she'd seen on his face from the night before. He must've been thinking of the same thing as her.

"It weren't all that." Arlo said plainly, staring at her nails, completely unimpressed.

Aviva picked up her glass, swallowing down the last of her drink, "Yeah well, that's my dare done. Let's keep going, shall we?"

The drinks continued to flow, and a few more rounds went by. Someone called Finn's name.

He groaned irritably, clenching the plastic cup in his hand a little tighter, causing it to crack at the top. The hesitation was unexpected, even in his drunken state. He always struck Aviva as the type to be up for anything, especially a game like Truth or Dare.