11.

Hailey's POV:

"Chris? Alissa? You want to explain this to the class?" Nick asked while showing them his phone.

"Oh fuck..." Alissa said, running a hand through her hair.

"Shit..." Chris whispered.

"Guys? Hold on. What the fuck is happening?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Uhm..." Alissa said not really seeming to know what she was gonna say.

"Did you guys fucking kiss again or something? I wouldn't even be surprised." I say.

"Oh, they did more than just kiss again, they full blown fucking made out." Nick said and showed Matt and I as our eyes widened.

"Fuck, Nick you don't have to fucking show the whole house now do you?!" Chris complained.

"I'd be more worried about the fact the entire world can see it, Chris." Nick said.

"What!? Holy shit someone at the party posted this?" I said.

"Yup." Nick said, not sure how to feel about the whole situation.

"Does anybody have a car door I need to go slam my fucking head in it." Alissa complained and covered her face with a pillow.

"Damn. Okay, let's not do that..." I said and sat next to her in an attempt to calm her down. I highly doubt it will work.

"Bright side it's kind of cute." Nick said.

"It is Not. Fucking. Cute." Alissa complained, face still in the pillow.

"Can't we just make a claim that it's not me." Chris said rolling his eyes, trying to desperately hide the noticeable fact that he is stressed the fuck out.

"Maybe, but rumors are rumors and fans are fans, they already have a photo of you with Alissa before today. Remember?" Matt said.

"Fucking kill me now." Alissa said.

"Shh, okay just count to 10 or 100 or 1000 or 10000, it'll all work out..." I say trying to calm her down.

"I fucking hate the internet sometimes." Chris said running a hand through his hair again.

"Who knows maybe we were doing a joking kiss your best friend video or some shit, people don't have to know all my business all the time, or who I decide I want to kiss, or who I decide to love!" Chris complained.

"Woah buddy, love?" Matt said with a small smirk.

"Oh shut it Matt, we all know you and Hailey- nevermind." Chris said, noticing Nick was here and Matt or I should probably tell Nick.

"Him and Hailey what?" Nick asked.

"Uh..." I trailed off with a blush creeping up my face again.

"Go on." Chris said with a smirk.

"We kissed, but it was just one of those stupid in the moment things, Hailey was high and I was tired." Matt said quickly and I buried my face in the pillow with Alissa.