7.

A/N: there's some mixed in Chris x oc in this story which Ik has been noticed by now. I like to add something in for variety so yeah but enjoy your double cute love story content 💕

Hailey's Pov:

"Also, where's Chris?" Nick said.

"Oh well... uhm. So basically..." I started.

"We threw him in a closet with Alissa because they totally kissed, and he totally likes her, and she's totally stressed, so they can date." Matt says.

"Well, so much for our original plan. We can still go to the mall tomorrow!" I said.

"Well, I'm going to go to the party that someone is throwing. Who's coming with? It starts in an hour." Nick said.

"I'm not really in the mood for a party Nick, I'm kind of tired." Matt said.

"Oh cmon, it'll be fun! Hailey will go!" Nick said.

"Wait what! I Never agreed to that." I said.

"Too bad, both of you are coming be ready in 35 minutes, get Chris and Alissa out and tell them." Nick said before heading towards his room to get ready. I sighed loudly before Matt and I exchanged a 'we're not gonna get out of this' look, and headed to get ready. Matt headed towards the closet to probably let Chris and Alissa out. I don't even care about that anymore I'll find out later.

——— Party Time!! ———

We arrived at the party and Chris and Alissa were definitely back to their usual selves and started to do stupid dances and crap already. We already lost Nick, so it was just Matt and I left but then one of his other friends called him over and he gave me a wave before walking off. Well fuck. I'm alone. I don't know what to do at a party alone. I have no idea where Nick is, I don't want to be rude and interrupt Matt's conversation, and Chris and Alissa are just too high energy for me at the moment, plus they look like they're having fun and I'd probably end up being super boring and kill their vibe.

"Hey!" I heard some random person say from behind me. I turned around to see a tall boy with dark brown hair that was so dark it nearly looked black and dark blue eyes.

"Uhm... hi?" I said awkwardly. I don't know this guy at all. This is just weird.

"Sorry, that was weird. It's just you looked lonely and I was lonely too so I was thinking maybe I'd say hi. Plus, I've never met you before and you looked approachable." He said.

"Uhm, thanks?" I said, once again awkwardly.

"Sorry, sorry. That was weird, I should probably introduce myself. I'm Jason, what's your name?" The tall boy, whom I just found out his name was Jason said.

"I'm Hailey. Uhm, who are you here with? I mean someone must've dragged you here. I was dragged by my friends." I said.

"Oh, just my one semi-friend or something. We're not close, just kind of forced into coming Yknow? Could I get you something to eat or drink? I heard there was food on the other end of the house." He said. As weird as this is, I have nobody to be with right now so, I might as well.

"Sure." I said with a light smile on my face as I followed him towards the food. Nick never even said who's house this is.

"Hey, these brownies are actually kind of good." I said with a smile.

"Really? I'm not a big brownie person, but help yourself." Jason said.

———— Chris's POV:

"Hey, I'm gonna go use the bathroom I'll be back. Get me a Gatorade or some shit!" Alissa said as she ran off to find the bathroom through the giant crowded room of a lot of loud obnoxious people. I should go get that Gatorade before she strangles me alive. As I entered the food area I heard a lot of laughing...