9.

Hailey's POV:

"You are Perfect Just how you are." He whispered.

"But I don't-" I tried to protest but I was cut off by Matt's lips connecting with mine.

He slowly pulled away after maybe 10 seconds and I stared at him in shock.

"I- wha- uh Hm- uhm." I started to stutter.

"Now look who's stuttering." He smirked.

I Just stared at him speechless because I don't even know if I'll remember this in the morning if I'm being honest but I know I'm not hallucinating, Matt just kissed me......

"Speechless princess?" He said.

Okay what the fuck is happening my head hurts more than it already did.

"I- uh... am I sleeping...?" I asked quietly.

And... he pulled me in again and I don't want to fight it for some reason... and this time I kissed back, and I don't even know why because even though I say we're just friends every single time I can't help but let whatever the hell is happening continue because all I felt were butterflies and I liked it. Maybe it's because I'm an idiot and accidentally got myself high or maybe it's because I feel differently for Matt than I thought... I allowed my arms to rest lightly on his shoulders and lightly played with his hair and for some reason everything just felt right. His hand resting on my cheek and his soft lips were on mine and it just felt right. Every time we separated he looked me in the eye for a short moment and more butterflies. His beautiful eyes looking back at mine...

For some reason every time we pulled apart, he pulled me back in and once again I didn't fight back because it didn't feel wrong and I couldn't help but sort of enjoy it.

We eventually slowly pulled away for the last time and he just looked into my eyes and I looked into his. His hand was still resting on my cheek, my arms still around his neck with my hand in his hair.

"Well fuck, I might've actually enjoyed that... I might be falling for you Hailey..."

(A/N: I think Matt might be high too help me woshuejevsyysca 😭😂 he's not but like still that was kinda hot. As a Chris girl, me personally, I like this Matt and Hailey storyline sm more rn i be falling for Hailey's man😭🥲😂)

Alissa's POV:

"You're staring." He said and my face started heating up.

"I- no I'm not." I say and try to quickly look down but before I could Chris turned my face back to his and pulled me in and pressed his lips against mine lightly and I felt the butterflies all over again.

FLASHBACK TIME TO WHEN HE FIRST KISSED HER BC I KEPT THAT PART FROM YALL JUST FOR THIS MOMENT!!! Ps. 3rd Person Pov:

"Because it wasn't that important you idiot!" Alissa said and as she went to shove Chris, he fell and pulled her down with him, suddenly making them a lot closer.

Chris staring down into her dark brown eyes and her staring up at his blue ones.

He leaned in and kissed her, butterflies everywhere for both of them.