2.

Matt's POV:

"Matt. Please. I can't stay here anymore."

I looked to my brothers, muting the microphone.

I took a long sigh before deciding to finally tell them everything. Hailey was the only one who told me about her family problems lately, and she never told Chris or Nick her dad died because she didn't want them to worry. But, if she's going to come here, they have to know.

"So?" Chris said, annoyed.

"Hailey's been having... problems." I say.

"Problems?" Chris said cluelessly. "With what?" Nick adds.

"MATT IF YOU LOST RECEPTION OR SOMETHING I WILL KICK YOUR ASS." Hailey screams into my phone.

I sigh. "With her family. Her dad died three years ago. Well she didn't tell you everything. After her dad died she moved in with her grandparents."

"Okay? But what's going on now?" Nick asked.

"Her grandma died around two years ago and her grandpa remarried. And not to someone good. To someone who treats her like shit. I don't know exactly what happened, but something pushed her over the edge and she wants to come here. She has a ride she just needs a place to stay." I said.

"Matt? You still there? I have to leave now. Can I stay with you guys?" She said quietly on the other end of the phone.

I looked at my brothers and they nodded.

"Dude we've wanted to meet her in person since forever." Chris says as he laughed and nick smiled.

"I'll send the address." I said before she replied with a quick thank you and hung up.

Hailey's POV:

———— 40 Hours in ————

(You live in nyc originally and they're in their la atm)

"One hour!" Alissa said from beside me. "So, let me get this straight. You're friends. With three guys. Who live in LA. And are leaving you family behind because of..?"

"Because of a fight. A bad one..." I finish her sentence.

"And your only friends are these three boys...who live across the country from you?" She repeats.

"Yes." I say blandly. She's been on about this at least half the ride.

"I'm really sorry I don't have space for you at my new place." Alissa said frowning. "I planned on leaving alone." She laughed lightly. "You're not too far from my place though, so give me a call whenever to hang out!"

We kind of just talked for the rest of the ride until we stopped at a large house. I mean huge. "Hold up. This is your friend's house!? Are you sure you won't get lost! It's also super late! Plus you'll be one girl with three boys. How do you know they aren't creeps!!?" She said panicking. Guess she doesn't want me to leave. I giggle at the thought.

"Trust me, I know them." I say smiling, grabbing my bags and exiting the vehicle. Alissa gives me an odd overprotective, worried look. I sigh. "Fine, would it make you feel better to come in with me before you leave." I say and she nods with a huge smile.

"Wait a Minute." I say and turn around to her.

"What?"

"You Just want to see if they're cute." I say with a straight, yet annoyed face.

"No! I'm protecting you. I swear." She says shaking her head rapidly. "Mhm..." I say.

"Okay, but IF they're real and they're cute then that's cool. That's cool." She said and knocked on the door.