10

neymar pulls into a parking garage, and i realize we're at the mall.

"i will buy you anything you want in this whole mall, you understand?" he says.

"neymar truly i have my own money, you don't have to worry. what i'm concerned about is the paparazzi." i say.

"everything will be fine. remember, you're my long time friend and she's your daughter." he says reassuringly.

i smile, and unbuckle my seatbelt. i'm still a bit uneasy from the event earlier. it was eating me alive, but i know i couldn't ask.

we walk around the mall for a bit, and decide to check out the outdoor area with more designer stores. we first go into zara, then to gucci.

i walk in, and was immediately drawn to a small black bag with a diamond gucci logo engraved into the bag. the bag was shiny, and looked like something out of a movie.

"god that bag is beautiful." i say to neymar.

"i'll buy it for you." he replies.

i'm shocked, and refuse.

"no, that's 10,000 euros too many. you're crazy."

"i insist, please let me buy it for you."

"neymar, i wanted to look at tiffany's first. i might like something better there." i say.

he shrugs, "so what? i'll buy you anything. get the bag."

i smile, "are you sure?"

"as sure as i'll ever be."

we check out at gucci, and neymar insisted on buying me a perfume because he loved the smell. i put some on and we walked over to tiffany's.

he held cami as she slept on his shoulders. i thought it was the cutest thing ever.

we finally arrive at tiffany's, and i see someone i didn't expect to be there...

"neymar?" i hear a familiar voice call out.

a/n: who is it....find out in the next chapter 🥹