9

june 22nd, 2016

i woke up the next morning on the couch with neymar's arms around my neck, and several blankets covering me. the tv was still on, and i grabbed my phone to check the time.

it was 9:00 am. okay so it's not too late, perfect. i decided to wake up neymar because i really wanted some coffee.

"neymar, i want coffee."

he groans, "what time is it?"

"9 am, so get up." i say sternly.

he stretches his arms out, "it's too early, and it's so hot in here."

he takes his black nike t shirt off and throws it over the couch.

jesus christ.

he looks at me, "do you want to touch them?"

my jaw drops to the floor.

he laughs, "considering you're staring so much, i thought you might be interested."

my face is burning, and i hit him with a pillow. that situation escalated quickly.

he laughs, "i'll go get camila, and we can go get coffee. i know a place near here."

i smile widely.

he goes to grab cami from her room. they play around for a bit while i pick up the house.

at around 9:30, we buckle in cami and head to this little coffee shop that neymar supposedly loves.

neymar is driving, and places his hand on my upper thigh. maybe a little too close to my lower area, so i moved it down. he gives me a pouty look and i laugh at him. he grins.

i notice his phone ringing in his pocket, and he keeps ignoring it.

"neymar that's like the forth time that person has called. it seems urgent, shouldn't you answer it?"

he says, "it's not important. just ignore it."

i was concerned, especially since he never speaks in that tone of voice. it was aggressive but nervous at the same time. i shrugged it off because i didn't want to ruin the day with my overthinking.

we finally arrive at the coffee shop. it's so adorable. it's a small teal building by the beach, with two surfboards in the front. there's also a small outdoor patio and some fake palm trees surrounding the building.

we enter, and i admire the coffee shop. the floors are wood, and there are lots of beachy decorations around the shop. all of the walls are white. cami points to things and tries to reach out to grab at everything she sees. i notice neymar was texting someone on his phone, so i decided to ask him about it.

"who are you texting?" i ask curiously.

"business stuff. nothing interesting."

i furrow my brows.

the younger man calls, "¡próximo!"

i walk up to the cash register and order, "¿hola, cómo estás? ¿puedo pedir un latte de caramelo helado mediano con crema dulce? mi hija tendrá una galleta de azúcar."

"genial, ¿eso será todo?"

then neymar comes over to order, "voy a pagar por todos. ¿puedo agregar un café con leche de vainilla mediano y agregar caramelo, por favor? gracias."

the young man looks up and recognizes neymar, "dios mío, es Neymar. ¿podrías firmar este papel?"

neymar smiles, "si."

the boy has a grin from ear to ear, "¿quién es esta mujer con la que estás?"

i swallow hard, "amigo de mucho tiempo."

neymar looks at me, and smiles at the young man awkwardly.

"gracias, tu pedido corre por cuenta de la casa."

we smile, "gracias."

neymar hands the boy 20 euros, and walks over to a table and sits down.

"long time friend?" he asks.

"listen, i don't think you want this to be public yet. we aren't together yet and i don't want people knowing it's your daughter right now."

he shrugs, "i guess you have a point."

we grab our drinks and head back to the car before paparazzi can catch any photos of us or ask questions.

neymar says, "i have to stop for gas."

we stop at a gas station, and he exits the car to fill up his tank.

he left his phone in the car. i thought to myself.

what are all these texts and calls about? i really could find out right now.

i pick up the phone, and see several missed calls from "bruna" from earlier. it seems like he forgot to clear them off.

i felt a sharp pain in my stomach, so i decided to put the phone down before i made any more mistakes. why was he still talking to bruna? i felt super confused at this moment.

he enters back in the car, and notices the strange look i have on my face.

"what's wrong? are you ok?" he asks.

"i'm fine, let's just go." i say.

"i know what that means luciana. you aren't fine. what's wrong? please tell me." he says.

"nothing, i'm really ok i just miss my parents that's all. let's go do something ok?" i say.

he nods, and smiles slightly.

i just look out the window and cant help but wonder, why is he still talking to bruna?

a/n: i'm spoiling you guys with two chapters today hehe.