3

did he just fucking follow me on instagram?

i swallow hard, and decided to give it a few minutes until i followed him back.

i poured my sisters wine and opened netflix, when i hear another buzz.

instagram: new message (1)
oh my god, it's from neymar.

📥 neymarjr: hi, how are you luciana?

📥 luciana.alves: neymar, i'm doing well.

📥 neymarjr: aren't you gonna ask me how i'm doing?

📥 luciana.alves: neymar, i have nothing to say to you.

📥 neymarjr: well you're texting me, so i guess you do have something to say to me

📥 neymarjr: who's baby is that?

i scream loud, and practically chuck my phone on the other side of the room.

"what's going on?" marina asks with worry in her voice.

"NEYMAR IS INSTAGRAM MESSAGING ME! HE ASKED ME WHOS BABY THAT WAS." i yell.

marina shouts, "OH MY GOD! TELL HIM!"

i start to panic, "i cant tell him over instagram dm! are you kidding?"

"let me do it for you then!" marina shouts.

"NO. i'll take care of this." i reply.

i open the chats back up.

📥 neymarjr: who's baby is that?

📥 luciana.alves: we need to have a discussion. where are you right now?

📥 neymarjr: i'm in barcelona at the moment, why do you want to talk all of a sudden?

WHY WAS HE IN BARCELONA?

but really he was such an idiot. how did he not have any clue.

📥 luciana.alves: why are you in barcelona?

📥 neymarjr: i have played for barcelona for nearly three years. i've just been living here and flying out to visit davi. i see you haven't done much research on me.

📥 luciana.alves: no i haven't, not after you blocked me. i just saw your breakup article.

📥 neymarjr: well that's great. listen, i'm sorry for what i did. i do agree talking is a great option. that's all i can do. i can't take back the past. i'm beyond sorry luciana. i'd love to meet your daughter as well.

if only he knew.

📥 luciana.alves: yes of course i'll bring her. we do have a lot to discuss. when should we plan to meet?

📥 neymarjr: i'm starting training in july for the olympics, so basically the rest of this month i'm completely free. i only have 3 practices left and one game. how about tomorrow night? i don't have practice tomorrow and we can order food at my house? i'll send my address over text, here's my new number, ** *** *****.

i'm going to neymar's house in 24 hours? what is happening right now?

📥 luciana.alves: alright, i'll text you.
seen 1 minute ago

"i'm going to his house tomorrow night. he told me to bring camila."

"HOLY SHIT! YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM TOMORROW." marina says.

i screamed into a pillow on the couch and fell backwards

what the hell was happening right now?