5

10:15 pm
june 21st, 2016

after a few hours of laying around at neymar's with camila, and ordering chinese food, i decided to go home.

i grabbed my purse by the front door, and neymar followed with cami asleep in his arms.

he walked me out to my car, and strapped camila in her car seat.

"you looked so beautiful tonight. i'm so beyond sorry for the pain i have caused you. you didn't deserve any of it. i've learned, and i've grown much more since." neymar says.

"thank you for apologizing. i forgive you. please just don't ever do that again."

"i promise you, i wont."

"i'll buy some things for camila. do you want me to build her a nursery here if you ever want to spend the night? i have an extra room that's empty. i'll be in barcelona for a while." neymar says.

i smile, "i would love that. let me know what i can help you with. i'll pay for all of it."

"no you wont. i'll pay for all of it. i just want you with me more often."

internally, i'm screaming.

i just smile, "i'd like that also."

i felt a tension burning between us.

i came closer to him, as we hold eye contact for a few moments. i just brought him in for a hug. i wasn't sure if i was ready to kiss him.

i give him a small kiss on the cheek, and held him for a few more minutes.

he whispers, "i've missed holding you."

"me too." i reply.

he smiles and opens my door for me.

"thank you, sir."

"of course, madam."

i smile, and he shuts the door.

i really didn't want to leave. being back at his home brought back so many feelings.

i arrive home, and see my sister sleeping on the couch. she was watching a brazilian soap opera, and had empty take out boxes and an empty wine glass on the coffee table

i laugh, somehow cami was still sleeping.

i set her down in her crib and smiled.

i picked up the empty take out boxes, and placed them in the garbage.

i cleaned her wine glass and placed it with all the others.

i laid on my silk sheets, and opened up
my phone.

+ 1 new message
neymar santos: thank you for coming over beautiful girl.

me: thank you for hosting. clearly cami was comfy enough to fall asleep twice.

neymar santos: well cami is just like you. she even looks identical to you. our baby is beautiful.

i got butterflies reading that text. it also made me so happy that he already loved our daughter and he's known her for just a few hours.

me: well i do love to sleep :)

neymar santos: i know you do. i remember you always would fall asleep during long car rides. you and davi used to fall asleep on the couch whenever you came over. i also loved when you slept on my chest and drooled, it was so adorable.

i smiled. i cant believe he remembered those little things.

me: well when you snored when we slept. i thought it was adorable. however you were quite loud. i was tempted to put a close pin on your nose.

neymar santos: but i am a cute sleeper, you cant deny that.

me: you are pretty cute when you sleep.

neymar santos: you are pretty when you sleep.

me: you're too sweet.

neymar santos: when will i see you again?

me: tomorrow night do you want to come here? how about 6? marina will be here for about an hour then she has a dinner event. fashion business. i can cook whatever you want. you can hang out with cami.

neymar santos: sounds perfect. do you want to head to the beach around 8? it wont get dark until 9. we could go back to my house after, since it's a lot closer. if you wanted you and cami could spend the night?

me: i would love that, and so would cami :)

neymar santos: perfect, i'll have a surprise ready for cami tomorrow. she'll have a perfect spot to sleep tomorrow night.

me: i'm excited to see. goodnight neymar.

neymar santos: goodnight amor.

9:15 am
june 22nd, 2016

i decided to do some self care.

camila was downstairs eating pancakes with marina.

i put on some eyes masks, and felt cute with them on. i decided to send a photo to neymar.

me: self care :)

neymar santos: woahhh, stunning

neymar santos: woahhh, stunning. cute eye patches. i cant wait to see you tonight. i'm working on something big for cami. you'll love it.

me: i cant wait, see you then.
seen 9:17 am

authors note:

stay tuned for the next chapter. super romantic and cute!! also, what's the surprise?... we will find out!! don't forget to vote and comment.

also i need opinions, should i implement snapchat into this story too? i don't see that very often in stories but i kind of am tempted to write it in. let me know what you guys think. i'll post chapter 6 tmr.