Chapter 8: Warning!

Darla glanced round before her eyes settled on me once more. Luckily for her our history teacher was always late.

This wasn't the first time she had done this in history, insulted me, but she had never gotten up, she would just yell rude things from across the room in her seat and I would yell back, Hunter would watch on, silent or laughing.

She walked towards me. Her steps slow.

Everyone in the room was silent.

"Look at miss thing in a skirt," Darla sneered. "Who do you think you are?"

"What's up with you?" I asked. "Is it because I'm wearing a skirt? Want to call me a slut? Because you wear one everyday."

"SHUT UP!" She yelled. "You're a good-for-nothing, sad loner who has nothing better to do than stealing boyfriends!"

My anger was boiling, and I was going to slap this girl if she didn't stand down.

"Look," I told her. "I did not steal your boyfriend. He kissed me. He broke up with you the day before. Get over it! You have a sad life," I sneered, "if you can't get over the fact that you were dumped."

She took a step towards me, I took one towards her too.

"You slut!" she screamed at me.

"I'M the slut?!" My voice was loud. "I'm not the slut here. You're the one who has slept with half the year's boys. You're the one who wears skirts so short I can see your ass. And you're the one that is so determined to sleep with him!" I turned and pointed at Hunter.

He had been watching me and because I was staring at him now I didn't see Darla's slap coming.

It was over.

*****

Please comment - I won't be uploading if no-one doesn't. It would mean a lot to me if you did. Tell me what you think about my writing.

Tolulah :)