Jealous Klaus x Reader

(A/N)

Hello my dearies!

Basically, A friend of yours will be hanging out with you a lot..

And Klaus is jealous about it.

You'll be gender neutral so a boy or girl can read!

You guys will get into an argument but he's always pretty calm and gentle so it won't get too high.

That's all, enjoy ^^

--

Y/N L/N;

"Morning, sweetheart." Klaus sang. "Morning.." I groan. I get off my back then off the bed, stretching my arms up.

"Slept on the wrong side of the bed?" Klaus asked. "Yeah. Oh I remember, today is the day I hang out with my friend." I smiled.

Klaus shot an angry look at me. "Again?" He said. "I'm sorry, baby. If you want to hangout, I can change the plans." I said. "No, it's fine. Just don't forget what day it is tomorrow." He said.

"Of course, sweetie. Saturday." I joked. Of course, I remember his birthday.! I stopped smiling when I realized how upset he looked. "Sorry baby, I was just kidding." I smiled.

"Of course I remembered your birthday." I said. He looked pink, and then I blinked, he was behind me and tackled me on the bed. Hugging me with his legs grabbing onto mine.

"Oh!" I gasp. "Don't joke like that again." He said. "Okay, I have to get ready." I said. "Fine." He took his phone, took a picture of me and hugged his phone.

"Okay..that's a nice way to deal with missing me. But here, I have this plush-" I said as I sprayed the plush with my perfume. "-And it smells like me!" I smiled.

"Thank you.." he groaned.

Then I went to hang out with my friend.

They took me to multiple gift shops for me to choose the birthday present.

There is this one book he's been wanting for a while..

But he can't afford it. I guess I'll get it for him then.

And I made a book about our love story a few days ago, maybe he might like it.

KLAUS BAUDELAIRE;

Maybe I should really calm down..Y/N is my lover, I should trust them.

A notification startled me.

A picture of Y/N and they're friend..

Really close...

Terribly close....

That's it. I'm going to go spy on them.

Hopefully my stealth isn't so bad.

I drive to the mall they went to and once I came in, I saw Y/N, with they're friend at a restaurant.

They were laughing and smiling together.

Were they on a date?

What if they don't actually love me?

What if..-

I could think of a million things of what they were doing and all of them are awful.

I drove home, believing my thoughts and cried in my pillow.

Violet came in my room.

"Are you okay, Klaus?" She said with a rather gentle voice. "No, yes..I don't know!" I continued crying in my pillow.

"That's a no. I'm taking a no." She said, "I should just break up with them." I groaned, staring at the ceiling.

Violet sighed. "Trust them, please. Maybe you can confront them about it, they barely lie to you.." she said. "Your right.." I said. I managed to stop crying and just Waited for Y/N to come home.

"Hey, Klaus I'm home~!" They said as I ran to the front door, hugged Y/N like a koala.

"Oh, Klaus, are you okay? I was worried sick when Violet had texted me you were a bit jealous." They said. "I wasn't jealous." I replied.

Y/N L/N;

"Sure you weren't." I laughed. "It's okay to be jealous, my love." I smiled.

"Fine, I was. You hang out with them 24/7!" I said. "Well, honey, I was just shopping for your birthday. By the way, I saw you at the mall. I was going to invite you to our tea time but you ran away." I explained. "Oh, I'm sorry.." He said.

"It's okay, I feel jealous too sometimes. But, just you wait for your birthday present."

"Why whats my birthday present?" I said and they looked at me confused. "Sorry, that was a stupid question." I laugh, rubbing my temples.

~~~

So hey my loves, changed my authors note a bit cuz it looks cute <3

Hope you liked this, this is like my first story and I'm not good with like full books so until I get better I'll be doing some Oneshots or memes.

(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

"Regards, your favourite Author."