Museum Date - Klaus Baudelaire.

Smth like this

Smth like this. CUTEE

"Regards, your Author."

~.♡.~

KLAUS BAUDELAIRE;

"Let's go then." I held they're hand and brought them to the car. As we drive to the museum they put on a song.

Reckless, was it?

By Madison beer.

We got to the museum and I held the door open for them. As we watched the paintings, they found theyre favourite. "Look.", They point to a painting. "That's my favourite!", They add. "That's my favourite too!" I grin. I kiss them on the forehead earning a giggle. We found a cafe in the museum and we ate cake.

We took multiple pictures and even posted them online.

Y/nHeartsYou • 2 minutes ago

On a date with him. Such a gentleman hehe.

User_1 • 1 second ago
SO CUTEEEE

Violetnotlavender • 1 minute ago
My favourite ship..

1 reply from Klausthebookworm

Klausthebookworm • 10 seconds ago
Dunclet..

User_2 • 2 minutes ago
First!! I'm your biggest fan <33

Reply from Y/nHeartsYou

Y/nHeartsYou • 1 minute ago
Aww thank you for the support. Ily<33

Back to reality.

We went back home and I was starving so I made a bunch of food for dinner with Sunny.

I love how far I've come. Mother would be so proud. I hope mother and father are safe.

Lord, please take care of me, my friends, my family and especially Y/N.

Thank you, Lord.

"Hey Klaus. Why aren't you eating. You should." Y/N says. "Oh sorry." I took a bite and turns out, it was amazing. I finished it in the matter of seconds and I got another plate full.

"Good right? Your an awesome companion, Klaus." Sunny says, looking proud. I chuckle. I love these people.

~.♡.~

Hi hello hello!

How was your day? Or how is your day going so far? I hope you liked this one, please give me more ideas.