Work. - Klaus Baudelaire.

So basically your very sick and clingy but he's at work and your home alone..

What are the Quagmires' ages? Let me know, I'm fucking stupid.

~.♡.~

KLAUS BAUDELAIRE;

As I worked on the typewriter for my new novel I heard my phone ring. "Yes?" I ask. "It's me, Y/N." Y/N says. "What's wrong?" I ask, once again. "I want cuddles..." They whine. "Okay, Y/N. When I come back, I'll give you straight cuddles." I smile. "Okay...don't think I won't be texting you, though." They tease. "Just wait a few more hours." I said. "K..." They hung up and I continue to work.

Few hours later..

"Babe! I'm home!" I said. They came rushing and hugged me like a koala. "Hey, cherry.." I smile. "Hi berry." They kiss me on the cheek. I remember the nicknames we had as a kid was fruits. They were cherry and I was berry. Like they're pine and I'm apple. It was weird, but me and Y/N enjoyed it.

"Let's go cuddle now." I smiled. Me and Y/N cuddled and I shushed them to sleep.

Once I woke up, I got to the the kitchen and found something to eat.

Then, I felt arms wrap around me. Y/N, tightening they're grasp around me. "Yes?" I ask. "Let's go out..together. Just you and me." They said.

"Okay, where?"

I ask. "Museum. Let's have a museum date." I felt them smile. "Alright." I chuckle.

~.♡.~

Hey!

The museum date is another oneshot so please wait..

I hope you liked this one :)

"Regards, your Author."