leaving. - Klaus Baudelaire

Hey beauties, this is supposed to be a time where you and Klaus were best friends. Until that one time on Briny where he was told his parents were perished.

Then he had to leave.

"Regards, your Author."

~.♡.~

KLAUS BAUDELAIRE;

"oh hey, Klaus? Your crush like you yet?" Y/N grins. "I don't know." I said. Little do they know, they're my crush. "So, why you here?" They ask. "I.. I'm leaving this neighborhood." I said. It felt like a knife had stabbed my heart. "What?" Y/N frowns. "No, you can't be." They tear up. Seeing them sad makes me sad,too. I start sobbing. "I can't believe I won't see you dancing on my porch again." Y/N chuckles but then continues to cry. "I have to tell you something before you leave." I said. I pull out the matching rings I bought not too long ago. "One for you, and one for me. We can send colours to eachother. It depends on how we feel." I smile. "Here I made codes." I gave her paper on where I wrote the codes. "Teal: I miss you, blue: I- love you?" Y/N looks at me. "No. You can't love me. It's going to make me hurt more." They tear up. "I love you too, Klaus but you can't love me. It will hurt me and you." They cry. "I know, but with our rings, we'll keep in touch." I said. I kissed them and they pushed me away. "You need to go before I miss you anymore." They said. They kiss me goodbye, and they run to theyre mom.

Y/N L/N;

I was losing him. I cried in my mom's shoulder as I escaped his grasp. "Ma, I'm losing him." I sobbed. "Oh, Y/N. I'm sure you can visit once in a while." My mom says. "I hate this." I ran to my room and my ring turned blue. "I love you too Klaus." I chuckle.

1 year later.

I was at my desk. My mom came in. "Hey, Y/N. Just here to check on you." She smiles. "Hi mom, I'm feeling okay." I reassure her. "I should stop worrying, your 13th birthday is already coming up." She wipes her tears. "What's wrong, Ma?" I sit on my bed, giving her a signal to sit down too. "Nothing, i just can't believe your already feeling so much better. Let's visit Klaus at Aunt Josephine's today." She says as my eyes lit up. I'm seeing Klaus for the first time in a while! "Also, we are moving to the city soon." My mom says. "I know ma." I smile. Once we get to aunt Josephine's, we see the house completely gone and the Baudelaires just standing there. "Baudelaires! Come here." She honks. Violet and sunny sit in the passenger seat while me and Klaus sit in the back. My face lights up but Klaus wasn't as happy. "What's wrong?" I said. "Aunt Josephine is dead." He mutters. "Oh no, I'm so sorry." I realize, he has to leave to somewhere further. "I can't be leaving you again." He said. "I still have the letter when you said I'm the only girl you want." I reassure him. "You kept it?" He asked. "Of course." I smile. "Let's write to eachother." Klaus smiles. It cheered me up that he was happy too. I kiss him and hug him. "Don't worry about me. I won't love anyone but you." I grin. "I know. You're mine." Klaus smiles.

~.♡.~

See? Happy ending. I did not want you to be sad so I made it a happy ending :>

Here, picture to enjoy

(My cousin falling over)

The face is censored btw. He is 16 but short as hell =) also, don't look at my contact name for him..