No purple or lavender, just Violet.

Hey, if you know what the title means, ily. If you don't know, I still love you.

Your basically having a date with Violet on a flower field.

Thanks for those who support me, you don't know how much it means to me because this is my first story. I'm a very inexperienced author so please forgive me if you don't like anything or anything is offensive.

"Regards, Your Author."

~.♡.~

VIOLET BAUDELAIRE;

"Hey, Y/N?" I call. "Yeah?" They reply almost immediately. "Wanna go on a date?" I ask. "Sure. I've been wanting to try out this trending date, painting in a flower field." They suggest. "Nice lets go then. Pack the painting supplies. I'll pack raincoats and sunscreen." I smile. "Okay." They leave. Once we get to the flower field, the warm breeze whooshed through me and Y/N. We found a small hill and Y/N put the painting set there. I brought snacks and fed a cookie to Y/N. "Yummy?" I ask and they nod. I smile as they paint. They're painting is very good.

Once they're done, we ate some of the snacks I brought. I just mesmerize them a bit. They're gorgeous, who won't mesmerize them?

Once we get home, we cuddle eachother to sleep.

I love you, Y/N.

~.♡.~

Hii! I have no words, just hope you liked it. Also, sorry if its short.