your birthday!!

Guys.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR

713 READS!!

ALSO, have you heard of Micah Yujin from error143?

Because he kinda...

Kinda..

Kinda.... ;))

Anyways getting out of point, this is a birthday one by me.

Because I'm the best but I personally think your better

There will be a part 2 of this, and in part 2, a character will confess to u :)

PLS COMMENT WHICH CHARACTER AFT READING TYY

"REGARDS, YOUR AUTHOR."

(Changed it a bit :3)

~♡~

Y/N POV;

I woke up early and I heard something as I was showering. I got out of the shower, got dressed and opened the door of my room slightly.

All the lights were off.

Hm. Weird. I left some of the lights one last night.

I held my hairbrush and threatened it up.

"WHO'S THERE!" I said.

I suddenly heard a thud from downstairs.

"What the hell." I inside screamed.

"Who the fuck-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!"

The lights turned on and I saw all my friends.

They sang 'happy birthday to you'.

"Goddamn guys you scared me, if you didn't open the lights, i would've used someone here as a human mop." I sighed.

"No problem. Sorry if we scared you!" Violet smiled. "Yeah..really sorry." Klaus chuckled nervously.

"What's wrong? You guys look a bit nervous." I squint my eyes.

"Uh. We- We umm.."

Isadora stuttered. "What's wrong? Don't worry I won't be mad." I smiled.

"WE MESSED UP YOUR KITCHEN, WE'RE SORRY!" Duncan collapsed to the floor and bowed.

"Uh, it's okay. I'm used to-"

I gasp as I see the kitchen in a horrendous mess.

"WHO MESSED UP THE KITCHEN THE MOST?!"

I shouted. Isadora lifted up her hand and so did Duncan.

"Isa, mistakes happen, it's totally alright." I smile and glare at Duncan.

"YOU'RE GONNA HELP ME CLEAN, DIPSHI-" Klaus covered my mouth and held me back.

"DUNCAN, GET THE MOP. ISA GET THE MUSIC!"

He shouted.

Music always calms me down. Wow, my friends know me.

Isadora put my headphones on and put on my favourite song.

Violet rubbed my back and Klaus kept bossing around the triplets.

Hmm. I wonder where Quigley is.

"Guys where's Quigley?" I ask, "Oh, he went to buy you presents." Violet smiles. "Sweet." I smile.

I think Klaus has a crush on me, Isadora and Violet told me already.

I don't know who I like though.

(CHOOSE BETWEEN VIOLET, KLAUS AND THE QUAGMIRES!)

"Uh, Klaus?" I ask.

"Yea?" He replies. "You okay? You're all red, my guy." I put my headphones down. "IM ALRIGHT!" He became even redder.

Um ok.

"So what are you all here for? Oh right, my birthday." I smile. "WE PLANNED SO MUCH SHIT, THE FIRST ONE IS ICE CREAM FOR BREAKFAST!" Violet smiled.

"Not healthy but I'm not on a diet." I smiled. "Getting flashbacks from Yes day.." Isadora winces. "But if it's okay with the birthday girl, I'm in." Klaus smiles.

"Uh. Okay." Isadora says. "You don't have to if you don't wanna." I said. "I do, just.. i don't wanna take a lot of sugar. I guess I'll just order a junior." She smiles.

"Yeah Im in." Duncan says.

"ALRIGHT! let's go."

We drove to the Ice cream shop and I got my favourite. All the others did too.

"I hope I won't get a sugar crash." Sunny says.

Once We've all finished the ice cream, We went on a super shopping spree. Im telling you, my money just disappeared, okay? I didn't spend on anything...

Maybe.......

UM!

we're getting out of point.

For lunch we ate some soy chicken.

(OML SOY SAUCE CHICKEN IS ACTUALLY SO GOOD- Ahemm.. no time for advertising.)

And we went to a kids playground.

Duncan and Klaus kept falling down, it was horrendously funny.

And at night, we all settled down for the beach with smoothies. It was so relaxing.

I realized everyone left.

It was just me and....

~♡~

CLIFFHANGER YALL THATS RIGHT!

I'm gonna comment names and the one with the most votes (replies) wins. I'll give you...all the time you want. Until everybody's ready, I'll start writing.

Bye my raisins :)