The Rushing Hour ~26

Monty's POV

We arrived at the daycare and the lights were off. Moon would be out now, which made it easier since Sun never turned off the lights. "Stay here." I told Chris before I walked in. I heard him mumble something under his breath as I closed the door behind me.

"Who's this~" A raspy voice called out from the darkness. "Moon. I need somethin' from ya." I huffed with crossed arms. He fell from the ceiling unexpectedly and hung in front of my face. His head spun around in circles while he giggled eerily. "What could you possibly need from me~" Moon cooed. Both of the daycare attendants were weird as shit and gave me the creeps.

"Y/n is trapped somewhere in the lower part of the plex and you're the only animatronic I know that knows this whole place." I responded plainly, showing little emotion.

"Oh miss Y/nnn~ I haven't seen or heard of her since, well, you broke me." Moon said, staring into my eyes.

I growled lowly at the nickname he gave her, it bothered me. Especially since he tried hurting her the last time he was near her. "Yeah, can ya help me out here?" I scowled. "Anything for little Y/n, isn't that right, Montgomery?" He laughed. I felt my blood start to boil. "Don't call her that." I say through gritted teeth, feeling my patience grow thinner by the second.

"Or what?" He taunted, nearing closer to my face.

I grabbed his neck and slammed him to the floor. "Don't ever talk about her like that again, she's mine." I growled. He held his hands up in surrender. I let go and he stood up, rubbing his neck tenderly. "Someone's cranky" He muttered. "What did ya just say?" I spoke. "Nothing. My scanners say she's here." He rolled his eyes before sending the directions to my AI. "Thanks." I said half-heartedly as I walked to the door.

"Tell Y/n I said hello~" Moon called as I was about to leave.

He was on my last nerve.

I was about to turn around before Chris grabbed my arm, stopping me. "Y-you get it?" He asked, hesitantly. We need to get to Y/n first. I reminded myself. "Yes." I said before yanking my arm away.

I walked away, following the directions that Moon sent me. Y/n was at the bottom of the Pizzaplex, which was an older version of the pizzeria. It was extremely dangerous down there and a long way down. Hopefully we'll make it in time.

We went down to Parts and Service and Chris was practically huffing down my back. "Why the fuck are ya breathin' so loud?" I asked angrily, stopping and turning around to look at him. He was far behind me and was hunched over with his hands on his knees.

"Y-you're just kin-da walking f-fast-" Chris wheezed in response.

"I think you're just slow, walk faster." I growled before continuing to walk.

Chris' POV

Monty was walking fast and I couldn't keep up, I had to start fast-jogging to keep up with his strides. After we went through the tunnels in PAS, we came across what looked like a really old hallway with dust particles floating in the air. More corridors were branching out from the one we were walking on, some of them were locked off, destroyed, or even both.

We took a couple more turns before we arrived at an elevator that looked like it could only survive one trip. Monty pressed the buttons before the doors shakily opened. He stepped in and looked at me through his glasses.

"Are ya coming or are ya just gonna sit there n stare at me?" He asked impatiently. "I'm coming." I responded before entering the lift.

The ride down was long and shaky, this thing had to be at least a hundred years old. The ride came to a sudden stop, making me almost fall through the opening doors. Monty laughed, amused by me almost bashing my head on the rusted metal. Once I exited the elevator, I inhaled so much dust and rotten smells I almost gagged.

We continued walking towards the older pizzeria while I covered my mouth with my shirt. We entered the building and walked to a large hole in the ground. Monty went in. This is definitely not the way I came the last time...I thought to myself as I followed Monty down to the bottom.

"It smells like shit down-" Monty covered my mouth with his hand.

He pointed up at a big cluster made up of wires and old animatronic parts. It had a large bear-looking head and seemed to be sleeping. "What the fuck is that." I whispered, horrified at the abomination standing in front of me. Monty slapped me upside the head, shushing me once more. I rubbed my face where he hit me.

Ouch.

We finally arrived at the metal door that stood between us and William's lair. "Ya have a card t' open this?" Monty asked, sounding annoyed with me. "...no..." I said quietly.

Monty sighed heavily before digging his nails into the door and ripping it out the wall.

He then tossed it to the side as if it weighed nothing. I'm not gay but I am extremely turned on right now...and scared shitless.

Now, we have to face William and hopefully save Y/n.

Word Count: 1037 Hey everyone-Sorry the chapter is short... once again, one of these days they'll be longer; the only time I get to write or update is like 1 in the morning. It's 3 am on a Sunday and my brain is literally shutting down. I'm gonna come clean. I also haven't been updating this story because of the sheer amount of PEDRO PASCAL EDITS I'VE BEEN GETTING. I CANNOT STOP WATCHING THEM. And then I have my art and school, sports, blah blah blah. I'm busy but I'll always try to find a way to continue writing. And I'm going to add some Pedro quotes in this book or my next Mont(daddy)y Book, so stay tuned 🤭
-Eclipse