🤭🌶️ ~19

Yes. You see the title, this is in fact 100% smut. This chapter has no plot whatsoever so you can skip it if you want. Why is the entire chapter smut you ask? Well, it's going to be the last one for the book so enjoy my lovely little stars 🤩
(Also literally thank you for 2k reads that's insane 😀)

Monty's POV

I tossed Y/n over my shoulder and carried her to my room, all because she wanted to mess with my wires, despite my warning. I knew what would happen, and it won't end well for her. There was no controlling myself after the shit she decided to pull. Once I walked into my room, I tossed her onto my couch after locking the door; no one was going to interrupt us this time.

I bent down to her level and trapped her against the couch. "I just want ya t' know I'm not holdin' back this time." I growled, letting her know how far she'd been pushing my limits. I kissed her, my body shivering with anticipation of fucking her absolutely senseless.

Your POV

You felt his hands slowly snake up your shirt, his sharp claws tickling your skin.

He unclipped your bra before tracing your chest with his thumbs. You let out a heavy breath from his sudden touch. He licked your neck, his hands still teasing your breasts. Your body filled with excitement as Monty continued to touch you.

He brushed his thumbs over your nipples ever so slightly, just enough to make you groan in response. "I love hearin' the noises ya make before screamin' my name~" He growled, nipping at your neck. He continued to nip at your collarbone while unbuttoning your shirt, exposing your upper half fully. Monty started licking your breast, massaging the other with his hand. You moaned as pleasure overtook your body.

You slowly grinded on him, Monty letting out deep groans as you moved, which only turned you on more. "Ya better fuckin' watch it if ya want any chance of walkin' tomorrow." He snarled, looking back at you. You could see how much you were testing him right now. "Then I expect you to carry me." You said before pulling him in once more by his belt. "You're in trouble now~" He growled, pushing your hips to lay you down fully on the couch.

He took off your pants while kissing you sloppily, leaving your underwear on. You felt a claw drag down your neck, all the way down to your panties. He started rubbing your core with his middle finger as you tried muffling your moans, which didn't work very well.

"You're such a needy little slut, already so wet for me~" He degraded in your ear. Monty never degraded you before, but now that he had, you couldn't tell if you liked him praising or degrading you more. Just as you were approaching your climax, he removed his finger, making you groan from the lack of touch.

"Ya can't be gettin' that exited from just my touch now, we're only gettin' started~" He bellowed. He leaned down and took the hem of your panties in his teeth, his warm breath fanning over your stomach. He pulled down, talking them off before tossing it to the side. He rolled you over to your stomach. Before you could protest, he suddenly plunged himself inside of you, making you moan and arch your back in surprise.

You didn't even realize he had taken his pants off. There was no warning and now he was really stretching you out, which hurt to say the least. You groaned into the couch, trying to get over the pain. He rocked his hips to help you adjust to his size. You had forgotten how big he was. He was being fairly gentle with you, yet he was basically tearing up your insides. Your walls felt as if they were going to tear just from his girth.

He started at a fast pace while you gripped the couch arm for support. You felt yourself twitch and tighten around him, making him grunt. He started going faster as you clenched onto the couch for dear life, your nails digging into the material. The pain started turning into immense pleasure as you continued. You were holding back so many sounds, you knew if you let just one slip, you wouldn't be able to control the rest. You heard him curse under his breath as he made his thrusts deeper, hitting your g-spot each time.