At My Place ~7

Your POV

You needed to leave. You didn't have to be here, you were only asked to help today. Vanessa wanted you to do a shift but it wasn't necessary. So you left, ignoring the metal footsteps following after you.

***

You pulled into your apartment's parking lot and went to the front door. You felt hands grab your arms. You tried to wiggle and pull away, but there were too many hands. Then, a bag was pulled over your head.

Monty's POV

I followed after her, I didn't want to seem like I was desperate, when I obviously was. She was steps away from the door. I can't let her leave like that...I thought. I looked at the Staff Only exit. I got an idea...a bad one.

***

I tracked her on my navigation system and saw her location. As long as I keep a low profile, I can get away with this. I was at 87% battery, that can get me to 4 in the afternoon. I saw her apartment and saw 6 people grab her. I recognized one of them. Their 'ex'. I saw them put a bag over Y/n's head.

There was no keeping a low profile now. I ran over to them and pushed them all away from Y/n, trying not to resort to violence. I stood between Y/n and the people attacking her. I saw some of them were holding crowbars, bats, and even a knife. This was definitely planned. What's worse is that they had the intent to harm Y/n.

"Leave." I warned, growling. "You can't take on all 6 of us. You're a robot. You can't hurt people. It's in your programming." Nathan said, not backing down. "Luckily, my safety settings are turned off, I can do whatever I want t' ya'." I said, grinning. His face dropped a bit. "We have something you don't, weapons." Someone in a ski mask said.

"You have no fuckin' idea of who you're dealin' with, huh?" I said with a chuckle. "A dumb robot." Nathan said, not wanting to shut his mouth. "Alright, I did warn ya'..." I said, placing Y/n by the entrance. "Stay here." I told her. I saw her nod her head before turning to the 6 people. "Who's first?" I asked, looking down at them while cracking my knuckles.

One person lunged forward, swinging their crowbar at me. I grabbed their face and pushed them to the ground. One swung their bat at me. I caught it. I swung back twice as hard. One threw their knife, it scuffed my arm. It barely made a scratch through my paint. I punched a guy in the gut. I picked him up and threw him at another person. Pretty easy. Now I get to take care of Nathan. "Ya' still wanna go against me?" I asked, making a clicking sound with my tongue.

He reached into his pocket. He pulled out a gun (a normal gun guys, not automatic). Shit, I'm bulletproof...but Y/n isn't...I thought, my eyes widening. "So you aren't bulletproof?" Nathan said, eyeing the gun. He thinks I'm not bulletproof. At least his attention is on me. He pointed the gun at me and I ran toward him. He pulled the trigger, only to have to bullet ricochet into a tree. By the time he realized his mistake, I was on top of him. I held my hand over his throat, with the gun in the other.

"I could end your life." I said, looking at the gun; then at him. He was shaking. "I-I'm sorry! I won't touch her again! I'm sorry!" He said, whimpering. "I warned ya' the first time, and here we are..." I said with a hiss. "P-please! I-I'll do anything!" He said, frantically. I picked him up by his throat. "Please!" He pleaded, tears flowing out of his eyes. "If I ever see or hear about you getting close to Y/n again; I'm gonna finish this job without hesitation." I whispered in his ear.