Monster ~15

Your POV

Roxy had explained the plan to everyone before taking action. Chica silently opened the door for Roxy and she bolted in. Chica closed it and locked it behind Roxy. "I hope she's okay..." Chica said fighting with her hands. "She will, Roxy's the best." You replied, trying to comfort the bird. There was a loud bang and sounds of fighting.

You wished you could see what was happening inside...the cameras. Your Fazwatch has access to the cameras! You immediately got on your Fazwatch and looked on the cameras.

Roxy was dodging all of Monty's attacks as she tried to insert the hard drive into his chest plate. You had developed a drive, with the help of some mechanics, that acted as an 'anti-virus' from scrap parts. You just hoped that this would work.

Chica stood next to you and watched the camera recordings over your shoulder. Chris, however, seemed uninterested. Roxy made a dive for Monty's chest plate. She did it quickly enough so he couldn't move out of the way. She had him against the floor. She popped open his chest plate before Monty threw her off. She flew into the wall with a thud.

Monty charged at her. He threw a punch at her face. Roxy ducked and pushed him backwards. She reached towards his chest to insert the drive. Monty grabbed her wrist and threw her to the floor on her side.

Roxy wasn't doing too well. You could tell Chica was getting anxious for her (girl 🏳️‍🌈) friend, due to the constant fidgeting or foot taping. Roxy stood up and held her side with a wince. Monty swept his tail underneath her. Roxy landed on her back before Monty pinned her against the floor, teeth bared. Roxy was trapped.

"ROXY!" Chica yelled, looking up at the doors. Monty opened his mouth, ready to bite down on Roxy's neck. Chris was gone, where the hell was he?!? We might have an animatronic decommissioning! Chica burst through the doors and rammed herself into Monty's side, throwing him off of Roxy.

"Montgomery, SNAP OUT OF IT!" Chica pleaded. Monty lunged at Chica and grabbed her. Roxy leaped onto Monty's back, putting her arms around his neck in an attempt to pull him away. He was way stronger than both of them. They wouldn't win this.

Chica drew back her legs before kicking him off her. Monty stumbled backwards, Roxy trying to push him to the floor. You didn't know what to do but watch...helplessly. There had to be something you could do. Chica jumped onto Monty to try to push him down. You saw Roxy had dropped the drive. You dove for it before it could be crushed. You grabbed it before running to Monty's chest plate.

Monty grew more furious and shook the girls off him. He clawed at your face before you could fully insert the drive. You felt the stinging sensation rise to your cheeks. You ignored it, you had to finish the job before anyone else got hurt. Monty reached out for you again. Roxy and Chica grabbed his arms and pulled him to the floor, successfully this time.

You got on top of the thrashing alligator and plunged the drive into his chest. He stopped thrashing as his eyes changed from the magenta color to his normal scarlet hue. He looked at Chica and Roxy with confusion, as they were holding him down. Then, he looked at you, noticing a claw slash across your cheek, dripping with blood.

"Oh no...What happened?" Monty asked, sitting up. You flinched as he reached for your face. You hadn't meant to flinch, it was a reflex since your senses were heightened.
"I did that, didn't I?" He said before looking down at his claws, lightly stained with your blood.