~Chapter Twenty Seven~

Narrator's POV

'
'
'

"You are so fucking weird."

Rosalie paused in the middle of eating her peanut butter with salt and vinegar chips sandwhich, and her eyes flashed upto Kiara, who looked at her with a disgusted look on her face.

"It's bomb as fuck. You should try it." Rosalie moaned at the taste, and purposely chewed with her mouth open just to annoy Kiara, who simply reached over and pumled her fist into the sandwich.

"Bitch." Rosalie rolled her eyes, and threw the sandwich in the trash.

"Has your ass got bigger? Your ass has definitely gained more bounce to that thang."

Rosalie whipped around, with both hands covering her behind, giving a wide-eyed stare at Kiara.

"Stop looking at my ass!"

"What? I'm just stating the obvious." Kiara shrugged and grabbed part of the squashed down sandwich that was still left on the table, tasting a small bite, which made her face twist and gag.

"What the fuck is wrong with you man?"

Rosalie couldn't help but laugh, and stand up, only to falter with her balance and grip onto the table for support, feeling a sharp pain in her stomach.

"Rose? What's wrong?" All of the playfulness act left Kiara's body, as she rushed to Rosalie's side, wrapping an arm around her back to help her settle back into her seat.

She winced as she took in a breath, waiting a few seconds to let the pain settle before she relaxed her back on the frame of the chair.

"I-I'm fine. It was probably just a stitch, that's a-ahhh!" Rosalie screamed in pain, cutting herself off as her body folded, her hand clutching at her stomach.

"R-Rosalie..."

Kiara's worried voice echoed in and out of her ears, her sight becoming a blur as her body collided with the cold floor, the last thing she could hear was Kiara's desperate cries for her to wake up.

༻❁༺

"Where the fuck is she?!"

The corridor doors of the city hospital slammed open with great force, as Christian marched his way through the hospital.

After the worrying shock that sent through Kiara's system, after making the quick emergency call, she tried to get in contact with Robert, but was unable to as he was working on an ongoing case, therefore, he wasn't able to see Kiara's call quick enough before his phone went silent.

So in result of that, she called the only person she was one hundred percent sure of who would pick up.

"Sir?! This is an emergency and employee only quarters. You are not allowed to be in here. I'm afraid you are going to have to step outside."

Christian scoffed and shoved the man to the side single-handedly, before pushing open every door open on the way along the hall, until his eyes met sights upon Rosalie.

"Christian?!" Rosalie tried to sit up, but was met with immediate pain.

Despite the doctor's ordered on why he needed to leave, he simply gave them a glare that seemed to shut them up, and rush over to Rosalie's side, holding her hand upto his lips.

"I'm here, Sweetheart. It's okay." Pressing his lips to Rosalie's temple, he gave her a reassuring smile, before glaring towards the doctor who was currently carrying out an ultrasound test.