♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-28: 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭♥︎

"So what now?" Yoongi asked breaking the silence

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒. 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡𝑠.

"Y/n? Are you willing to go to Seoul with me?" Taehyung asked eyeing towards the female.

"Yes Taehyung! I am ready to go with you." Y/n said with a small smile earning a smile back from the male.

"Count me in as well." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi! You are also coming with us?" Y/n asked.

"Yes! Why not? My sister called me a few minutes ago and informed that her work is postponed so we don't have to visit now. I also don't have much work for a few days so why not explore my home country?" Yoongi said chuckling.

"Alright! I will ask the airlines to arrange three tickets to Seoul." Taehyung said and went away to arrange the tickets leaving behind Yoongi and Y/n.

"It's good to see you smiling genuinly after so long." Yoongi said as both went near the huge window from where they could see the flights taking off and landing.

"Yes I am really happy Yoongi. I never thought that such a day will come when I will meet Tae once again." Y/n said with a soft smile.

"You both met in the orphanage right?" Yoongi asked earning a nod from the female as she smiled lightly thinking about her childhood days.

"You know Tae always made sure to protect me. There was this girl Liya who used to bully me. Though I did not told anything about it to Tae but he always made sure to be my shield. He used to help me with my homework, taught me how to play football and what not!" Y/n said chuckling.

"That's really cute. So when did both of you fell in love?" Yoongi asked.

"I guess we were around in our late teenage years. We were best friends. He was the only one whom I blindly trusted in the entire orphanage. So gradually we fell in love. He confessed to me one day and I was so happy! I said yes and we started dating and ever since then we always stayed together until we got separated that unfaithful day." Y/n said releasing a sigh.

"I should have trusted him Yoongi. I should have talked with him. That was the biggest mistake I ever did." Y/n said getting sad all of a sudden.

"Yes that was your mistake but Y/n doesn't humans makes mistakes? You are not God that you will never make any mistake. You are a human Y/n. You, I and ever human in this planet makes mistakes. But not everyone realizes it. You have realized your mistake. So make sure to mend it and never let go of Taehyung. Destiny has given you another chance so make the most of it. And for that stop feeling guilty over everything and try to move on from whatever happened that day. You both deserve a second chance and destiny has given you one." Yoongi said very calmly while Y/n listened to each and every word of his very carefully.