♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-6: 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♥︎

"Did you took rest well? Need anything?" Misoo asked as Taehyung, Y/n, Jungkook and Minyoung approached her in the sitting area outside the main house where she preparing for the barbeque night

"No noona. We don't need anything and yes we had a good rest. Now tell us how can we help you?" Taehyung said smiling towards his noona.

"I am almost done in everything. So, there is nothing much to do. Why don't you all look around the orphanage? It had changed a lot since you all left it years ago.

"Sure noona! It would be great to recall and relive those memories." Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

"Ok then go now. Once you all come back, I will introduce you to my husband and kids." Misoo said smiling as the youngers smiled and went to take a look of the place they used to call home which gave them so many memories to cherish.

❦︎

Omg! Look at that! It's the same area where we used to stargaze at night!" Minyoung shouted as soon as her eyes and mind caught the place where the four friends used to stargaze at night during their teenage years.

"Indeed! We used to lay down on the grass and stargaze together. Oh! the peace and calmness we felt." Jungkook said. His eyes getting emotional at the thought of those amazing days.

"Stargazing was one of our everyday activities that we used to do together." Y/n spoke smiling softly recalling those beautiful past days.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤...

𝐴 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑥𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚.

"Stargazing always makes me so happy and peaceful." Y/n said. Her eyes fixed on the sky.

"Indeed. The best time of the day. It just amazes me that how vast and limitless the sky can be." Taehyung said smiling.

"Stargazing is fun but what makes it perfect is that we four friends looking at the sky and star gaze together." Y/n said smiling widely. Her eyes shining just like the stars.

"Guys? Let's promise to always stay together in thick and thin. Before anything else, we all will be friends for life!" Jungkook said as everyone smiled and repeated after him.