♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-10: 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞♥︎

"It's already been thirty minutes but there is no sign of Y/n

"It's already been thirty minutes but there is no sign of Y/n. Where is she?" Taehyung said to no one waiting for his wife and eyeing his watch from time to time.

"Should I just go and check?" Taehyung asked to himself.

"I think I should." Taehyung confirmed to himself. He made his way towards his and Y/n's bedroom to find for his wife.

𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝐵𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑜𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

"Tae must be waiting for me. I am sorry for ruining our date." Y/n said to no one with her eyes filling with tears.

𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠, ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑢𝑝𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒.

"Berry!!" Y/n shouted catching the dog's attention. Hearing to her voice, Berry immedietly wiggled her tail acknowledging Y/n's voice.

"Berry! Go and call someone for help. Go Berry go!" Y/n shouted making the dog wiggle her tail more and soon Berry and her pups barked and ran towards somewhere maybe to call for help for Y/n.

❦︎

"She is not here? Then where is she?" Taehyung asked to no one in the empty room.

"Taehyung? You are here? What about the date?" Minyoung asked as she and Jungkook entered Taehyung's and Y/n's room. When they saw Taehyung's and Y/n's room with lights on, they decided to come and check if everything was alright.

"I was waiting for her in the garden area but she never came. I waited for almost thirty minutes but Y/n did not came." Taehyung said.