♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-20: 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧♥︎

"Any new update?" The female asked Seunji while the latter was at her home relaxing since it was a hectic day at work

"Yes. I don't think so Taehyung has anyone in his life." Seunji said sipping her black coffee.

"And what makes you think like that?" The female asked coldly which Seunji did not liked at all but shrugged it anyway.

"Today one of the very old clients proposed Taehyung but he rejected her. Well I was not supposed to hear it but somehow I managed to eavdrop their conversation. He said he cannot reciprocate her feelings. The client seemed sad when she came out of the cabin but later on I got to know that she already left for abroad so I think your route is clear." Seunji said with a smirk playing on her face.

"That's perfect! My time has finally come!" The female said over the phone to which Seunji hummed.

"Today marks a celebration for us. Come to my home. We can go out and have a nice dinner!" The female said.

"It's fine Lara. And I can't go now. Taehyung has given me tons of work to complete." Seunji said.

"What type of bestie are you? You are suppose to be happy in my happiness but you are busy working for him!" Lara said venoumously.

"It's nothing like that Lara. Being your best friend I am very much happy for you but if I don't complete the work then Taehyung will fire me and if I am fired then I won't be able to help you anymore." Seunji said.

"Right right! You complete your work. I will just go to some bar and have some fun. Bye!" Saying that Lara cut the call making Seunji sigh.

"She is so evil that sometimes I feel bad for Taehyung. She literally planned everything only to knock out Taehyung's wife out of his life which she was successful. And now she wants to come to his life and replace his wife. I know by helping her I am doing bad but what else can I do? She is my only friend and my best friend and I want her to see happy always." Seunji said releasing a deep sigh.

𝑆𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑𝑢𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦.

𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑗𝑖 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑙𝑓𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑜𝑘𝑒. 𝐼𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑐𝑖𝑟𝑐𝑢𝑖𝑡.