♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-27: 𝐅𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭♥︎

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑝 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑝 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚. 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑, 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑑.

"Can you please not stare at us like that?" Taehyung said staring back at Yoongi.

"Why should I? You are Y/n's long lost husband so I need to know your point of view as well." Yoongi said as a matter of fact.

"My point of view?" Taehyung asked getting confused furrowing his eyebrows.

"Ever since I met Y/n, she told me a few things about whatever happened between you both. Though I don't know much about the situation, but I feel I should also listen to you and know your point of view. Not everything you hear from others is the truth and this dumb Y/n didn't even thought for a second that whatever happened might be someone's planning." Yoongi said making Taehyung and Y/n look at him with wide eyes.

"Wow! Such an intellectual guy. Well, if you really want to know about my point of view then I am ready to tell believing that you must be someone who is close to Y/n." Taehyung said with a very soft smile.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ.

"See! I told you there must have been another side to the story." Yoongi said eyeing towards Y/n who looked down towards her palms.

"You know Taehyung I told her that she should have atleast talked with you but she believed some stranger instead." Yoongi said earning a small glare from Y/n.

"I agree it was my fault that I decided to trust some stranger whereas I could have talked with Tae. But I was conflicted during that time. I was already going through self issues and on top of that when she told me those things I felt her each and every word were true. It was my fault that I took the decision to go away spontaneously but prior to that I could see Tae getting hurt because of me many times. And somehow my heart and my brain made me think that it was all my fault that Tae got hurt and that we lost our first baby." Y/n said with a small tear escaping her eyes.