♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-2: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬♥︎

"Not gonna have lunch or what?" A man in his 20s asked Taehyung who was day dreaming and lost on his own thoughts

"I am not hungry Jungkook." Taehyung said sighing looking at his best friend.

"Taehyung! I have lost count on how many lunches you have missed. At this rate you will fall sick." Jungkook said sighing worrying for the other male.

"Jungkook, how can I eat knowing that my marriage is failing? Or maybe I am the reason for it?" Taehyung said with visible sadness on his face.

𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟. 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑜𝑛 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟, ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐻𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ.

"What's the matter Taehyung? I know everything is not the way you wanted it to be but let's talk about what you feel ok?" Jungkook asked the male who nodded his head taking a seat on the comfortable couch.

"It's not like I am not trying but whatever I do nothing works out!" Taehyung said and continued while his best friend was all ears up for what the male was saying.

"I can't see her cry. I want to see her smiling face. Her loving smile. But with what face will I ask her to be happy and smile knowing that I might be the only reason why our marriage is failing. I have tried so much but seems like fate is not on my side." Taehyung said with his voice getting deeper meaning he was close to cry out his pain.

"Taehyung! I know you and Y/n have been going through a rough patch on your relationship and trust me every other couple goes through. Yes, the reasons might be different but it's true that fights and distance are a part of a relationship. But the main thing is don't let the fights and the distance between you both grow. Try to talk to her Taehyung. Try to open up to her just like you open up to me. You knoa how much she loves you and understands you so why are you afraid of opening up to your own wife?" Jungkook asked placing his palms on Taehyung's shoulder.

"You are right Jungkook! I should open up to her but you know what keeps me from opening up to her?" Taehyung asked earning a no as an answer from his best friend.