Lancelot x Typhon

Lancelot is a robot with a physical Shield in front of it they cannot move it back or forth but has jet boasters that help them move faster as they are a heavy/ slow robot. Two medium one heavy.

Typhon is a robot with built in weapons that immobilize the target maker there weapon damage lower and dose damage over time "D.O.T effect" they also have a energy shield that can take any weapon damage energy, physical bullets, plasma you name it. 4x medium slots.

Anyways here's the story!

Lancelot POV. I was sent into battle once again nothing new, Whatever. Anyways as I walked in I captured a beacon but something caught my eye.... It was a robot that I never seen before I know about robots have four weapons but not SEVEN!?!

Wow I couldn't believe it What ever that one robot was but something about it it makes me freeze It was scary like FEAR.I immediately hid somewhere to take a better look. I was thinking about how it was able to with stand seven weapons tough robot huh. To be honest I didn't want to deal with this robot given that it might be very powerful I just don't know it but with four weapons median weapons that's powerful I already have seen the wrath of specter and leech they were annoying and were hard to defeat but seven weapons that's overkill. I start investigating this robot keeping a safe distance it had punishers but even though punishers are weak they live up to their name equipped on this robot I saw a innocent stalker get shot down by those three extra weapons The punisher got locked on and it got shredded. It got torn apart in seconds that was definitely Overkill it was an innocent stalker anyway didn't do anything wrong it didn't even have weapons and it got killed thing is that robot had overdrive on as well making punishers become even more dangerous and they already were. after seeing that I swear I just wanted to leave I started regretting every single decision I just made in my entire life because of that alone that's how terrified I was fortunately the robot saw me and came running luckily it wasn't that fast but neither was I.

Typhon POV: I was popular and I was feared no one were to dare to stand in my way especially with punishers even though they weren't the best weapon  for me they were pretty good on me because since I had a shield on me to get in the battles and come out unscathed punisher needs constant fire in order to be effective fortunately I can allow that. I shred up a stalker that was attempting to capture a beacon now you might think that I'm a monster but I really am. I have no cares in the world for anyone and anyone who stands in my way will be executed in my favor I do not care who you are it's kill or be killed. I heard something in background so I assume that the enemy robot trying to attack me which is obvious many robots tried it they'll never learn cuz most of the time they always die or they never survive because there injuries are too painful and they end up dying. I never had someone escape from me but I guess that will end when I met this robot. It seemed to be a tanky type robot I love tanks there're so easy to kill because they have basically no way of escaping. I shoot down the robot locking it down fortunately I must have scared it because it didn't shoot at all which is weird cuz most of the time most robots will attempt to attack me if I attack them this robot have weapons but it wasn't using them.

Lancelot: .....

Typhon: come on use your weapons or are you just scaredy cat.

Lancelot POV: I wasn't going to let this robot talk me down besides even though it was a meta robot the robot still can get killed no matter how many buffs and weapons they have.

Lancelot: you think you can go around here terrorizing everybody because you have seven weapons that's unfair do you not realize you killed a innocent stalker for what. Just so you can remain scary?

Typhon: I wouldn't say that if I were you you clearly seem like you're pissing your pants right now.

Lancelot: I probably was but then I realize you just a robot with four weapons you're not special I see robots with other weapons too actually there's a robot that has the same amount of weapons as you and has a better shield. His name is Aries.