Arthur gets forgiven ( early New years)

Will be shipping here which includes all the main characters from the story you need to definitely read about part 1 so you can get the gist of what's going on cuz if you don't you be utterly confused anyways the ships consist of:

Natasha x Griffin

Bolt x invader

Mender x kid

Ao ming x hover

Arthur x Hellburner

And also some side characters which will also be getting shipped together

Including nodens x Loki

Let's see how they will all meet.

Arthur was just found and brought back to the base it was weird since the whole thing was well awkward if you're wondering how bolt got back she said goodbye to her boyfriend after a long 2 day visit they didn't break up they're just in different corporations for now she was dropped off. (sorry for not mentioning that if the timelines seems off). Anyways when they got there bolt was the first one to run out first. she got out there and went directly to her room probably to draw epic photos of her doing things that probably is not impossible to do especially with robots like her like managing to jump very high while shooting down a enemy robot in mid air (quick somebody draw that!) The Two lovebirds got off but they were pulled aside by the rest. And of course bolt was called over. They were going to be questioned.

Kid: So... Arthur how exactly did you get a enemy pilot to control you and what happened to you when you got in that phase?

Arthur: I remember one day I was taking a walk I was sitting down and I guess I was in a position for the enemy pilot could climbed up and hack my systems making me a jerk. I don't know how it happened but all I remember is someone tampering with the back of my head then me being tons of pain and then feeling an instant burst of rage.

Kid: yeah that seems about right besides what you just said we can't find any evidence that doesn't support your claim. Besides we killed enemy pilot and bolt got that on video so we have foolproof of the pilot.

Mender: hey Arthur you and your girlfriend are going to be question by me after this discussion in a private room I'll tell you when we get there.

Natasha: were you in pain the whole time?

Arthur: yes I was. they hacked my brain it was horrible,it felt like a thousand pointing needles and dot effect were on me. I never meant to touch or assault any other robot it's just that the only way I can make it go away was to attack another robot which was terrifying for me in this case cuz I had a sense of mind but I couldn't do anything that pilot had full control and trust me I couldn't do anything other than just hope he did do anything bad. I'm terribly sorry for all the things that happened.

The others: we forgive you we still need to ask you more questions still including your girlfriend.

Griffin: do you think about suicide all the time after this incident?

Arthur: sadly yes.

Griffin: I have a feeling he's going to need therapy. And I mean tons of it we basically beat him out of his plates and humiliated him since bolt has the video.

Kid: And hellburner we also have some questions for you.

Hellburner: ok

Kid: So how did you meet Arthur I kind of forgot.

Hellburner: I was too busy training. Then out of nowhere I heard a giant crash and found a mothership with him scooting out of it.

Natasha: well it seems like your story is lined up because Arthur crash landed and you heard a crash.