Cossack (Destiny) x Gareth

Gareth POV. He put me in a jar. I've read enough weird fanfics to know where this is going. I brace myself as I took my shield and hugged it tightly ready to brace what might happen. The god looks down on me I raise my shield up ready for impact of what he might do. He gets closer he begins taking off his panels ready to put me in a wheelchair. Out gose his dong it was thick oh no....

Destiny : so... you're ready for a pounding~I would go easy on you if you didn't run away~

Gareth POV. I say yes because I basically have no choice.

Gareth: yes... Sir....

Destiny: good boy.

Gareth POV He threw away the shield revealing my very muscular body he picked me up and placed me directly on his tip. I start to rub it a little trying to please him a little so I can probably get out of the situation that I'm in right now it's a huge size difference and I don't know how this is going to go the last thing I want is my ass busted because of this guy.

Destiny: ohh~ your hand feels nice

Fortunately Gareth wasn't aroused at all he was only doing this so he may not get killed it's not a guarantee but I hope he doesn't.

Gareth went faster. destiny moaned

Destiny: ohh~ you... Feel nice~ go...go faster~mmh!

Gareth did want he was told. He was a robot that will do your every command if you have more power than him.

Destiny: AGgg Right there~ ahh!

Once again Gareth did he what he was told. Eventually making the god get very close to the climax.

Destiny shot out. Which ended up covering the smaller male. Of course Gareth wasn't too happy with this.

Gareth: oh come on man. You know I'll just take a shower I'm not trying to be covered in your cum.

Little did Gareth know the God put him in the jar not before putting a chastity belt on him with a vibrator turned into max inserted his ass. He took the jizzed on robot that was suffering and put it in the jar with his own cum making that guy suffer.

The huge God cleaned himself up and flew off leaving the poor robot to himself and the worst thing is that guy had the key. On the very top of the jar.

Gareth POV. He just left me suffering there. I tried to move around with to my avail I couldn't really do anything swimming in the ocean of cum is not easy. Given that the fact that thick so I can barely see. Are you kidding me is this the way how I will die drowning because someone jizzed on me too hard. This is an embarrassing way to go. It was getting everywhere but at least it wasn't touching my eyes. It was horrible I wanted to take that vibrator off but I was too weak to do so as the pleasure was taking over my body even though pain was it was on my dick and was horrible. I was hoping he would come back he's pushing my limits. I wailed out in pain as multiple of my stimulation got denied so many times. I hope you come back.... Please....

Destiny POV. I don't know why but I left the poor guy in there with a vibrator inserted in him. I was horny and wrong cuz I can be very mean towards other robots but this time I was just being a jerk but one side of me just besides to go in there and let him suffer for my own entertainment. Little did I know something bad would happen....

Gareth POV. I can see the God come back in stroking himself. I  beg for him to take it off he doesn't listen. I can feel my climax it was starting to hurt really badly. I couldn't believe he was torturing me like this. Then out of nowhere he picks me up and attempts to shove his member basically pushing the vibrator even more inside my ass. it was horrible even though pleasurable way more worse I can feel more pain. I didn't want to be treated like a slūt I just wanted to be out of this miserable hell. he pushed harder despite my tears. I wasn't moaning at all that's how painful it was. I can feel my limits reaching my engines were starting to become a bit more fast than normal. My body started getting tight and it started hurting everywhere and it started hurting worse at my crown jewels. My chest begin to sunken. I was crying tears of pain and begging him to stop basically yelling my heart out into my voice that gave way. He was too busy into f****** me so hard to the point where I couldn't even walk where he didn't realize he was pushing my limit and this time it was serious. If he goes even further I can suffer permanent damage. But with no words and tied up actions there's all I can do is cry.

Gareth: PLEase I ... Need to....cum it hurts so badly!

Destiny: I like hearing your cries of pain~

Gareth: WHAT..D...DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!

Destiny: heh maybe you were such a jerk to me it's funny seeing how a muscular man gets humbled like this.

Gareth: please....sir..... What can I do to relieve myself....

Destiny: just take it I know you're not crying like the possay you are.

Gareth couldn't stop crying from the pain. Destiny came in him painting the robots insides. Now this time destiny was tired himself but instead of caring he just left him there still with the chastity cage. And a vibrator still on Max stuck up his ass. Gareth was weak and exposed he felt humiliated. He tried to move but his systems kept on telling him that his legs are unresponsive and kept on giving him warnings of overstimulation even though he couldn't do anything. Fortunately he reaches his limit. His member gose limp and his lower body overheats and causes him to shut down. Which happens from overstimulation. He sat there limp on the floor he wasn't dead but he was in pain.

Gareth POV. Oh no it was happening.... It felt like I was burning in hell from all the pain and it didn't help that most of it was directed at my private area I tried to screaming pain but I lost my voice. I continue crying tears until I shut down as I could feel my eyelids drop. I can feel my jizz get pushed down to a point where I may not even be able to ejaculate this is horrible might as well wish I could die. The cold air hit my body my lifeless body I sat there. On the verge of death...

Destiny: maybe I was a bit too.....uhh.... Gareth? Say something would you.....

No response.

Destiny: if you don't speak up right now I'll give you a punishment worse than this.

Still no response complete silence.

He tapped the robot but as soon as he done that he felt tons of pain sizzling through his plates.

Destiny: WHAT THE HELL IS IT SOME SORT OF DEFENSE MECHANISM- oh wait no...no wait..... I couldn't have...... OH SHIT.

Destiny: I started panicking I basically killed somebody. well he's not dead but he won't be alive in a long period of time. If I don't act fast enough he will die I didn't want him to die I actually liked him. I searched around My room frantically for a healing module and a cool-down module luckily to my advance I find a very good healing module. I immediately put it on the robot hoping his systems will be brought back to life. I look at the chastity belt. I take a good 15 seconds to stare at his dong before realizing it's a problem. I merely take it off and throw it in the trash I tried to Jack him off but it didn't really do anything.FUCK! His body is still moving so I think it's a sign of life but in reality I remember something was pushing up against me when I pushed it in him and I believe oh dear it was that vibrator oh no. If I don't get it out fast enough he could possibly explode that thing was going to heat up like a jet engine it wouldn't help that he's already hot enough. I put cooling modules on him and wait for a couple minutes so he's cools down luckily he's a robot that can withstand a lot of damage so I still have some time left before he actually shuts down for good. I manage to get the vibrator out. I also discard it. I beg for him to wake up I can see a bit of Sparks of Life coming in his eyes but he's still unconscious luckily I saved him from sudden death but I feel disgusted of myself. Using him for my own pleasure.... And almost killing him. I tried jacking him off again but to my horror nothing was coming out at this point I was squeezing against him small bits of white came out but I knew that , that was not all he had I can see the swelling at the end of his shaft so I wasn't done. I go faster and squeeze harder a good portion of it covered my hand. Thank God. I can see his eyes sort of lighting up back into place. But I need medical help and there's no way around it. I put him in some clothes with the healing modules and cooling modules and pick them up immediately dashed to the nearest repair center. I panic immediately and I bust down the door screaming for medical help... Please don't die on me please.....

Lmao another part 3!