To let go

'Why would it be that hard!'
Chandrakala told herself while reminiscing what Noor had told her.

All she want was Dev to get back with his life.That was why she went to such a risky place. To find one cure for him.

Why would she not want him wake up!

Yes, Dev will get back with his life. Micheal will find another soul to assist and it will be just Poppy and herself again.
Ouch! That stinged a bit.

Noor was right. A part of her wished if they were a part of each other's life again.

She had secretly wished if Dev wouldn't get his memories back. Now that she knows he was just pretending, CK couldn't face him at all.
It was awkward and painful. He drives her guilty. To a point where she was trying to escape him.

The journey back to the mortal realm was peaceful and quick.

The goddesses had arranged the best teleport system for her.

As she opened the door and went in, Poppy was pacing in the living room.

She came straight and held CK tightly by both her hands and said

"Where the hell have you been you idiot? Have you got any idea what we were going through? Do you even care a little bit for others?"

"Poppy, relax.....I have been gone barely for 5 hours."

Poppy scoffed
"5 days... Madame!! Its been 5 days!"

Right! Time flies differently in mortal world and in the afterlife.

She let Poppy hug her for as long as she needed.

The sky was clean blue that day.
The warm rays of sunshine seeped into the room to ease their coldness.

As she sat down for a tea time, Poppy asked
"Did you really get it?"

CK smirked and nodded.

"You crazy ghost!"

They both laughed and enjoyed the tea.

"So now what?"
Poppy had her eyes on the future.

"Now we let him go"
CK replied and sighed.

Poppy tightly grabbed her hands and said
"Yeah... We have to"

They both knew it was going to be hard. Its time for them to release Dev from his looooong sleep.

He had a life to catch upto and CK had to find 12 more of her souls to put off her misery.
*****************

*****************
Those 5 days had been the loneliest of Dev's life. He wasn't someone who was used to being in a bif friend circle. He was always a loner. But today he felt lonely.

Because she was missing....because she was unsafe....because there was nothing he could have done for her!

He went to sleep desperately hoping yo find a miracle adn woke up to one.

CK was sitting on the foot end of his sofa. She smiled and asked

"hey, liar!How have you been?"
He got up and rushed to her like wind and made her feel his warmth by giving her the most gentlest yet firm hug.

"You cruel woman..... How could you do that to me"
CK wasn't surprised but a bit caught off guard.

Dev had tears of joy when he saw her.

"why?You thought I won't make it?"

CK decided to hide the fact that it was luck that charmed her into victory not her super natural power!