Queen of his heart

'hahahaaaaa'
Dev and Poppy couldn't stop laughing at CK.
They could imagine her terrified face when she cried and ran away from that PT teacher.

He wasn't there out of joy,he was furious...If she denied knowing him or accusing him as the guy who dumped her, then she would make herself a liar in front of Suhana.If she didn't deny,then that PT teacher will murder her.
He even said CK was not his type!!

It kind of broke her secret delusion of being everyone's type.

All she could think was to scream loud.

She screamed at his face and ran away.

Poor guy!!!he had just encountered the craziest woman he would ever meet.

'Enough Dev...that's enough,okay?You too,Poppy'

They were no ears to CK.
As per them,it served her right for initiating his possession without thinking of the aftermath.

CK was annoyed for the day.

'At least I got the work done.'CK shrugged and pulled out her list again..Good, 14 more to go!

Woohoo...

CK wanted to pat herself.

Poppy regained her composure and told CK about her next assignment.
This guy was not on the list,but he meant money.
He had been wealthy all his life.He gave the combination of his locker to Poppy,so that they could take some money from there.

He wanted just one thing.To hug the woman he loved the most and if possible,kiss her for once.

'Are we helping perverts now,Poppy?'
CK was confused

Was he just a pervert?

Well...You should not judge a book by its intro,i guess!
*******************

'My friends...or should I call them bullies....they said I was a leech...A blood sucking leech'

Aarav said.He was 23,skinny,fair,5 feet tall and dead.

Born with thalassemia,all his life he sustained with blood others donated.

Once in a while he would get admitted to a hospital for blood transfusion.

'That's when I met her.
Khushi.
I was 16.She was 17.'
Aarav had the brightest smile when he mentioned about his love.

'So you both were dating?'
Poppy asked.

'Well...I could never tell her.I never deserved her.She  was kind.
She didn't treat me like.... I was... dirty.

Even my parents couldn't help but treat me untouchable.'

'Why would anyone treat you like that?'Dev asked while gorging on some chips.
Aarav hesitated a bit to answer that.

'Oh..hello?speak up...we don't have the whole day.'CK tapped the table twice and said that.

'I was HIV positive.'

Aarav bit his lip.

He ran his eyes around and continued 'You see,I had to rely on regular blood transfusions to keep myself alive.Soon,I was cursed with blood borne infections as well and that too,the most deadliest one.

I was diagnosed to be a biohazard by the age of 14.
Then....I became...a soresight '

All of them went into an awkward silence.

'Don't worry....
My soul is not dirty.'Aarav chuckled.

Damn..that hit hard.

'Nothing about you was ever dirty,Aarav.'