ch.21

Opening my eyes I notice a man standing by the foot of the bed. I did hear him come in, it must have been when I was having the memory about the rain.
"What do you want, who are you." My head starts pounding. Why is my head hurting so much.
"Your father told me to keep an eye out on you" he says smiling down at me. I can see the ugly smile he has on now its dark, night time already and with only a lamp on the table I cant make out his entire face.
"That monster is NOT MY FATHER!" I spit screaming the end from anger. Watching him I see him step closer still smiling when all he did was shrug his shoulders.
"He told me to tell you he's sorry he forgot to give you this himself before he left." Raising his hand I notice a syringe. "We don't want you to try and escape now do we."

Looking back up at his face I spit at him and try to kick him when I remember my damn ankels are chained. "Fuck off, that can hurt the baby."

"Now, now, you need to learn manners" Coming near my side then grabbing my face. " women shouldn't cuss" slapping my face he smiles and slides off his jacket.

Shocked and a bit nervous I wonder what he's doing. Yes that slap hurt a little but I'm used to getting roughed up a bit with my old job. Even though its been awhile I still nearly felt it. Why the hell is he undressing. "What the fuck are you doing."

He grabbs my head by my hair pulls my head back and slapps me again " I said no cussing" pulling up his shirt he throws it to the floor and starts kicking off his shoes. "I like my women big, and even though your pregnant I guess you'll do, after all if I have to be out here hiding, away from clubs and women then I need to take my energy out on someone and your ganna have to do" smiling at me he slips off his socks.

Anger thats what I'm feeling the pounding in my head intensifies, I pull my hands forward and hear the metal squeaking more. "You touch me one more time and I'll rip your throat out "

"You can't even shift and your chained you can't harm me" he flicks open his button of his jeans

Walking towards my head he grabbs my chin and turns me towards him"now be a good girl and shu-"

Before he can finish thoes last 2 words I jerk my head out of his grasp and I feel my teeth lengthening I open my jaw and bite down in his wrist and wrip his hand off. I feel the pounding in my head continue and I let my self go to it instead of trying to block it out, I welcome it and feel my neck pop and tug my arms and I feel my arms break free of the metal I let my claws come out and i slice off my ankel chains I jump off the bed grab his throat lift him up and relize he's still screaming.

"I told you DONT.FUCKING.TOUCH.ME." I grab his shoulders slam him against the wall and bite into his throat and tear it out. Letting him slump to the floor. His screams died out. Hmmph looking at the bed then turning back around to face the "hidden camera" I walk up to it to see the little red light. Noticing its on, I ignore the blood on my mouth that's dripping down my neck, smiling I flick it off knowing Steven will be back to watch it. If he was watching this right now I know I don't have much time in case he comes back early. With one last look at the camera I walk out the door. Wondering why the pain in my head stopped and what the pop of my neck was. Mabey just stress. With a few days till the pup is born I know this couldn't have been good on the baby. I need to find out where I am and get back to Dimitri. Grabbing the weapons I found on him I walk out the door.