ch. 2

I guess I should explain what i do. First off believe me when I say I'm not exactly proud of what I can do okay?. Any who I get a message with a address/ destination and the time. Meet them up they hand me the package I read over it and either nod and walk away with it, or hand it back to them and leave, and wait for another message that's actually worth my time.  The package include the things I need to know with half my pay I receive the other half when my job is complete.

Another thing is no one is my boss, no one owns and controls me because that would take me back to the times I lived at home with my sad excuses of a father. Whom beat me if I was a minute late from school or the house was not clean to his standards. I left that life and I'm going to go kicking and killing if anyone dares to try and control me. I pick my jobs. If I accept its a no questions asked sort of thing.  It usually the same few things. Collect money, assassinate someone, or bring someone in. Yes being small I do get cuts and bruises but I use my height as a advantage it helps me get out of a lot of things in fight or stuff.

One thing about me is I heal fast for a human I never question it I'm just thankful for it. Probly has something to do with my DNA or something how would I know I kill body's not study them right.

Anywho, I have a boring back story. My father told me my mother died giving birth to me. So you can understand why he hatese so much he said " I was the reason why she was gone, how I' was worthless and weak" And blah blah blah you get it. He used me as a punching bag hurting me when I made him angry or emberasses him in front of friends of his . I left at the age of 19  and tried not looking back since ( just over my shoulder a few times in case he pops up, never do I want to see him again. ) I started training and learning how to fight since then. And became pretty well known and bad ass, some say I'm cold harted and destroy everything in my path which sometimes is true. Only if your bad id never harm am innocent.  I have a white mask to cover my facial features, so I can live the rest of my boring life when I'm not on a job, as well as a fake name. My hair is bloddy red and I have gem like green eyes which I must have gotten from my mother. Cause I sure as hell didn't get them from my father whole has dark black eyes that I sometimes have nightmares over of memories.
Finishing up my day and delievering Rats money to the man whom delivered the package to me gave me my other half of the pay. I turned and left. Finally out of the shower walking naked in my small apartment and drinking coffee is nice. Its my home very small and not actually worth of being called home because I'm Barley here and also have no one to come back to. But I'm content I believe and used to it being free in here out of my usual gear and clothes is nice I love my body and am not ashamed of it. Which is why I enjoy being here so I can air dry and relax a bit. Getting in bed knowing I need to get some sleep till a new message comes in.