ch.17

Something's wrong. My wolf is whimpering telling me to go to my mate. At first I think he just misses her as much as I do. We left out of bed early that morning I have a lot of paperwork to do from all the rouge attacks on my neighboring pack. I sent my best fighters to go train and teach these packs more about fighting and protection. As well as my father and mother to go help the other alpha and lunas with advise and support.

Wanting to go check on my mate i stood up to leave and got a call from my beta saying about 25rouges  came in from the west of the border. Rushing out I mind link and call the rest of the warriors that are here to go to the west of our border and help out. I mind link DAkota whom I've been training lately to go to Skarlett and make sure she's safe.

Jumping off the porch and shifting mid jump I hear the wolves fighting. Running faster  through the woods I hear the barking and whimpering. I see them not far ahead we have about 20 this should be quick and easy. Rouges don't have much training. They never usually run together so this pack of rouges must be working for someone who's paying them good cause if they leave a pack because they don't like following orders why would they train and listen to someone tell them to go run or to work out.
A few minutes later we have all the rouges down except one. I mind link my beta and tell him to question him while I go check my mate.

My wolf is begging now. To find our love and its hurting me physically to be away right now for some reason. Like my wolf is in pain too. I turn around and run through the woods. To get to our pack house. My wolf whimpering in my mind. I stop at the edge of the woods and growl loudly. There was a rouge here. I can smell it in the air this wolf does not belong to our pack . I shift and slip on some sweats that were in the bushes, that we hide for when occasions like this happends or when we have to shift at random times in a hurry, with out a thought of undressing. I run in to the house and the first thing i see is Dakota sprawled out on his stomach. It looks like some one took him out with a gun in the back bending down I rush to check his pulse and see a dart in his neck, feeling the pulse I confirm he's unconscious, but fine.

I run up the stairs to our room. Slamming the door open and my mates scent fading and her gone. At that moment my beta mind links me that the rouge in questioning told him it was a diversion. They got payed to create a distraction so a man can kiddnap the new luna. I growl loudly and feel my wolf take over. Angry that I got here to late. I let him take over and shift. We run out the door following the scent to the end of our border, were the woods end and the street begins and howl loudly. Sad from this happening. It was a diversion.
my mate and unborn child are gone. My wolf was right I should of went to them right away when I felt something wrong. I feel eyes of my pack on me, I feel them around my behind me in the woods covered from the night, giving me support. Alphas dont show weakness, they dont cry infron of there pack but how can i not when the person and child i love so much was stolen from me. I howl to the moon, my wolf and me crying to the goddess of mates. Letting her and my pack know my soon to be wife, my mate, there Luna and our unborn child the heir to our pack, there gone....