ch.10

"So this is were I'm going to be sleeping"
"Yes, with me" he says timidly, "we are mates."
"Mates? As in friends"
"No for werwolfs. A mate is someone whom fate choose for you, like your other half someone whom will love you unconditionally, and complete you and make you feel safe. Mates are destined to cross paths in life, when they find each other they just know. Its like its more than attraction. Is like a force pulling you toward each other."
"Ok... It might take a bit to get used to but it makes sence. So im really a werewolf. How come I've never shifted."
"I'm not sure it must be because you were never around a pack so your human side is more domanint."
"Will I ever shift?"
"Mabey once we mate and complete the bond your wolf will come out."
"Mate as in have sex"
He looks away and I see a blush on his cheek "yes"
"Have you ever had sex before"
He turns and looks at me, how gorgeous eyes and beautiful hair I want to run my hands through mabey us mating won't be so bad, cause like he said its more than attraction and I've never ever felt this attracted to someone.
"Yes I won't lie to you, I have but they ment nothing to me now that I have you you will be mine and I will be yours your the most important person in the world to me. Your my mate"
Him admitting he's had sex before was like someone stole my breath. I got instantly jelouse but at least he didn't lie. Pluse we were chosen by fate that we are perfect together. None of those other girls ment anything. Hmmm.
"OK"
"Rest we will see what's going on with the wolfs that were out to get us tonight."
Leaning down, he kiss my for head and I see him walked to the bathroom probably to shower. Mentally exhausted, I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.