ch. 5

"What do you mean he's gone!?"
"I'm sorry alpha logan , when I woke up from being unconscious, I noticed they were gone. I followed there sent but she took him through the water and I lost there trail so I continued looking around the border and down the river but there was no sign of them."
"It must be the assasin that got hired to capture him"
"She's his mate though and she wouldn't kill him."
"Dakota you said yourself she seemed nervous and curious about y'all being larger than a normal wolf, it could be possible she don't know what she is."
"Mabey sir"
"Beta Ruben you've been quiet about all of this what do you intend to do about your alpha missing?"
"I've already sent out some of the pack there spread out searching the forest as we speak there told to inform me if the come across anything. There's not much else we can do but find out about the assassin and whom hired her for the job and why."

"Did you find her" I need her back to punish her from leaving. How dare she leave. All these years of tracking her and nothing. Not a damn clue to were she would of gone or where she's been its like were one step behind her everyday.
"Yes alpha, she is on a job right now in northern Michigan retrieving the alpha wolf of the eclipse pack"
"Really, well that's interesting we can profit from this. Find the messenger whom delivered her package kill him and his boss and let her know plans have changed and message her the new address of the warehouse to drop him off in.  I can kill the alpha take over his pack and retrieve my long lost daughter whom escaped me." Smiling as I think of all the punishment I can give her when she is returned to me.
" Alpha we have the largest pack in the U.S  why do we need that one?"
Smacking him across the fast I grab his throat and lift him up, how dare he question me.
"You question your alpha!?
" I'm sorry alpha it will not happen again. " throwing him down angry for questioning me. I'm his alhpa I'm the strongest alpha there is no one deserves more power than me. And that eclipse pack is getting stronger everyday. I might as well slaughter 2 things at once.