ch14

***3weeks later***

"I am going to kill him"
"Stop over exaggerating, its not that bad now let's get out of here it smells like something died in here"
"Its the gym, sky which mostly men are in cause most the girls here are a bit to girly, actually I believe me and you are the only ones over in here training besides the men" getting up and walking to my water bottle getting ready to go back home.
"Yes well we better get you back before your mate gets pissed that you were in here. Cause he will be pissed when he finds out about your condition" sky says as we head out the door.

After Dimitri introduced me to some more of the pack I met this woman sky whom I got along with right away. I like the other woman in the pack the mothers and other ladies are nice to talk to and sweet but sky is someone whom is just like me she's not to girly, she trains hard and is just as great as the other men in the pack that train to protect everyone.

"Crap Dimitri's here"
"Your going to have to tell him sooner or later he's going to find out."
"I know but I'd rather it be later" I reply smiling at sky.

"Your back early"
"Hey love, yes I know I came to tell you we received word from steven" he says in a low growl.
Just hearing that name made me shiver.I hate that man for stealing me away from my real parents whom I haven't met yet I want to bring steven down before I connect with my parents, only Dimitri , his father and mother know about me being the daughter of the alpha from the first moons pack, they tried convincing me to tell them so they can help me catch Steven but its something I need to handle. After Dimitri "questioned" the wolf whom we brought back to the pack the first day I met him. He told his parents and me that the rouge said that he and the  other wolves, and humans  whom were with him were ordered to bring me and Dimitri back to Steven, who hired him and the other rouges. So it wasn't a big shock that we received word from steven, letting us know he knows were I am and he will be coming for me soon.

"Oh, nothing just doing stuff with sky, ummm can I talk to you alone"
Straightening up he smiles and kisses my nose,and grabs my hand  pulling me toward the stairs. "Sure hun"

Closing the door he picks me up and carry's me to the bed, loving the way he smiles and kisses my lips and neck where his mark is on me. "I hate that you wear these leather clothes, the other men stare at you" he says pouting
"We've been over this before hun I'm not changing my clothing attire. Pluse you told me you liked it the other day"

"Yes but thatsbecause I can see your curves and love it, which is exactly the reason I don't want you wearing it out of this bed room. "
Rolling my eyes I lay my head on his chest making circles on his lower stomich with my finger. Smiling as I hear him growl and suck in a breath , loving that I have this effect on him.
"So I have a surprise, my mother and father are planning the crermony to hand down the position of alpha and Luna soon, by next weekend I will be the new alpha and you the packs luna" he says smiling.
"Already, I know you told me about this but its happening so fast it feels like just yesterday I got the package to bring you in"
Puffing out his chest "as if you would've been able to take me in hun"
"Dimitri I did take you and Dakota down"
"Only cause I was distracted" he says looking away with a blush on his cheeks
"With what the trees"
"Nothing never mind that, what is it you wanted to talk to me about hun"

Right damn time to tell him and have him lock me up in the room because him being over protect is just something I'm sure he's going to want to do.
"Well ermmm... "
"Yes?"
"Uhhh... Well, I ..I'm" oh goddess I just realized I'm going to need new tops and pants shit ima get fat  and my boobs, oh no. This is all his fault.
"Him just tell me, your expression went from nervous to horror to angry, your getting me nervous"
"This is your fault!, I'm going to be fat! my boobs are going to get bigger! I'm going to need new clothes! I'm going to be lazzy all the time! Oh no! And I'm going to be fat! I'm going to look horrible " I say storming to the bathroom shutting the door.