~Unidentified~ Alien

(small drabble i wrote, i wanna turn this into a full on book, lmk in the comments.)

You held the flashlight in your shaking hands, as you pointed it at the thing in front of you.

It was supposed to be a fun little trip with your friends. Go deep into a forest where people claimed to have seen aliens. You didn't expect to see the creature in front of you. It was alien, no doubt, but still had some resemblance to a human. You wondered if the two of you had similar lines of evolution. The creature had grayish skin, pitch black eyes rested on a human-like face. It unsettled you. Almost human, but not quite. It had hair as well, pitch black in a hairstyle that didn't make sense to you. Six arms covered it's body, seemingly afraid of the figure standing over it with a light source.

It had antennas as well. You pondered if the creature may be nocturnal, given it was pitch black in the forest. The whimpering made you feel bad. You refrained from calling out to your other friends, not wanting to scare the creature further. "Hey.." you tried. The whimpering immediately stopped, and you could feel the pitch black eyes focus on you. "It's okay," you lowered your voice, attempting to seem like less of a threat. "I won't hurt you." Although it didn't seem to understand what you were saying, it loosened up a bit. Two hands let go, going from hugging it's form to being slightly raised towards you. You wrongfully assumed it had fully relaxed.

It curled itself up further as you stepped closer. Feared noises came from it. "Ah, no. I didn't mean to scare you." Desperate, you came even closer. Kneeling down, you reached out for it's outstretched hand, gently touching it. It immediately pulled back, going back to curling up. Though it seemed less afraid. A sound disrupted your moment. The sounds of men yelling filled the air. You looked back at it. From it's feared demeanor and ramblings it managed to push out one English word, a soft male tone..

"Please."