Chapter 1 ; Finding Out

Your POV

I got up and looked around my almost empty room. I still had some boxes sitting in the corner, but other than that everything was packed and ready to be moved.

POV OVER

I slugged out from under my blanket, and my neck was aching and hurting really bad considering the fact I slept in a chair. My bed was put in the UHaul truck yesterday. But today was the day, the day I moved from Atlanta to LA. I kinda didnt care that we moved but i was still gonna miss my friends, school, dance classes, and even the neighbors dog that occasionally chased me home. But new was good or so I was told.

My sister on the other hand hated the idea of moving. She loved her old friends and her current boyfriend.

YM(your mom): YN ARE YOU READY TO HIT THE ROAD

Yn: -zipping my sandal up- YES MOM

YN WEARING (Pink belly cut shirt with rhinestone cut shorts, black and pink studded zip up sandals, chanel sunglasses, pink lipstick and smokey eye shadow, iPhone 5 with "DUBSTEP MONSTER" case, her hair was black long and wavy with blonde high lights)

"Why do we have to go to LA" Sabrina groaned.

"Your gonna love it, it will be close to the beach and the mall" My mom said trying to change Sabrinas mind. "thats not even the best part" she said not giving anyone eye contact.

Me and Sabrina looked at her with curiosity.

You: What ...

Ym: We are moving close to your father... !! -smiles-

I swung around to face my mom and Sabrina did the same thing.

My father was never liked by me. I mean I love him but I just cant dont like to be around him. When I was 2 and Sabrina was 7 my dad left us. He left me, my mom, and my sister for some other lady named Maria. From what I hear they she has 2 kids about my age and her and my father has a baby boy around the age of 4. My mom was crushed, but slowly she started to regain her pride. She never remarried and hardely went on dates. My mom and was married for 8 years, then a little after we were born he had an affair.

He never came back, I was so young that I couldnt understand.

But growing up it was kinda hard without having a father figure, not that my mom isnt the most amazing mom ever.

But I never forgave him after that. I know my mom still wishes they were together, I can see it in her eyes whenever we talk about him. (Which is rare)

Sabrinas POV

Oh HELL NAW, not my dad as a matter of fact he wasnt my dad i hated him, I am never going to be his daughter... NEVER!!

We got in our car while my moms friend got into the U-Haul.

Well I guess a 42 hour road trip lies ahead of me.

WOO HOO -_-

What do you guys think

I hope you like it so far this is only the first chapter.

Drop ya comments, and VOTE please :)

⇦Mindless♀Creations⇨