Chapitre IX

I woke up on the floor i must've fell asleep as i was crying i got up and made my way downstairs i heard many voices he must have guest here.As i got down here i immediately noticed that Richarlison and Marquinhos were there "Bom diaaaaa Iris" i smile at them and get down to them. "Why are you all here?" i look at them "So because you can't get over you're break up were gonna spend time all together so you can forget him." i look and laugh are they serious "go get dressed Iris were going out" i run upstairs and take some clothes and do my Make up i hear someone approaching my room "can i get in" i look to the door "Sure come in" i see it's Neymar "About yesterday were you crying about Kylian" the name Kylian already makes me feel sad "yes i did i can't seem to get over him everything reminds me of him" tears form in my eyes but i can't hold it back and i start to cry Ney immediately hugs me "it's going to be okay! You're going to get over it trust me" i hug him tightly and he wipes my tears away.

"Iris come on here i found something for you" i put the watch away and walk to Ney "What do you think of this Necklace?" i look at him and then on the necklace "the necklace is beautiful i love it" he talks to the Sales Assistant and buys the necklace "This is my gift for you" i look at Ney and he takes out the Necklace and puts it around my Neck "Ney you didn't have to" he smiles and takes my hand and we walk to the next store "Where is Richarlison?" Ney laughs "He's on the Dance floor" i look at Ney confused "What do you mean with dance floor there is no dance floor" i laugh "There is a dance competition for People and who dance's the longest will win 500 € and Richarlison was motivated to join" i laugh and we make our way to the dance floor "Wait Ney this looks fun" he looks at me and pulls me with him to the dance floor "Ney i don't know how to dance" he looks at me "just let me lead you" i nod and he takes my hand and the other around my waist and the music starts playing. I can't believe what's happening im here dancing Bachata with Ney while his fans are screaming his name everyone is seeing us. We finish the dance and leave the dance floor and everyone is asking Ney for pictures Ney goes to take Pictures with the fans and i am cheering for Richarlison and Marquinhos "let's go boys get that bag" Richarlison starts laughing.

—2 days later—

"Iris are you ready we'll be late for the Christmas dinner" i walk down the stairs "Im ready let's go!" we walk to his car and get in "Thank you for coming to the Dinner with my i know you don't wanna really see the others from PSG" i look at him "It's okay im slowly over it" he smiles.

We arrive and get out of the car the moment we get out i already hear the screams of the fans we get inside to the building and greet everyone we go to our place and sit down. "I need to go to the toilet real quick" i got up and went to the toilet. I made my way back to the hall but someone stops me "Can we talk Iris please" i turn around and already notice these familiar eyes "Kylian i can't" he pulls my arm and pulls me outside in the garden "let me explain please" i look at him and sit down on a stone "Kylian look it's been 7months already since i loved you It's been 7 months since i was happy with you in these seven months i already thought you found someone else because i could live like this easier im sorry but it is like that You have hurt me so much Kylian" he looks at me "Iris look there are people that start to cherish a persons worth the moment they lost them i already knew it i already knew it before i lost you i already knew your worth Iris i would go into hell just to have your love back" I get up and get ready to leave "Kylian we already talked about that" he grabs my wrist "Iris please give me another chance" Tears form in my eyes again i turn around and say " Kylian you had my faith you had my trust you had everything from me" i push him and raise my voice " You took everything from me my heart from me" i hold him by his shoulders and shake him i keep on raising my voice "What have i done to you what have i done to you except to love you come on Kylian tell me tell me what i did" i burst out in tears and fall on my knees "Iris im sorry" he kneels down to me "stop saying you're sorry you're not everything you ever said to me is fake." he looks at me " I never lied to you everything that i ever said to you came from my heart" he points with his hand to his heart "everything poured out of my heart just like now Iris i always wanted you".

—2 weeks later—
Kylian's POV

I walked back from the Training "In your head is no one else than Iris right" i turn around and see Ney "Tell me Kylian" he raises his voice "tell me the truth Kylian" i turn around and keep on walking "You want Iris back am i right?" i keep on walking "It's true Kylian right?" i stop and say "It's true" i get into the taxi and drive off i scroll on instagram and Iris post pops up

@Irisiris

liked by @neymarjr,@dualipa,fcbarcelona and 124'768 others

@irisiris
Barcelona te amo ❤️

345 comments

I turn off my phone and lean back. If she's happy im happy but i need to get her back i can't without her.