Chapitre VI

"He's after the ball a pass from Griezman and Mbappé runs forward and shoots GOALLLL FRANCE IS LEADING" everyone is screaming and jumping Kylian just shoot the goal i am so proud he runs over to me and kisses me i hear everyone cheering im so happy.
"I love you" he smiles at me and returns to the pitch

-2nd Halftime-
They switched sides and the game started. Kylian is running forward to the goal and passes Griezman and he shoots but the goalie catches it. The team is trying so hard to get some more goals.

Kylian has the ball again and he runs forward suddenly i see and other player jumping up and hitting Kylian with his knee onto Kylian's back. Kylian immediately falls on the ground he screams up and i can see he's crying i hear his screams of pain "mon dos je ne peux pas respirer j'ai mal" he is crying "Dechamps i think he's not alright something is wrong" he looks over to me "he'll be alright he's strong" i look over to Kylian and see that he is not moving he's breathing hard and he's full of tears. The Paramedics are rushing to him and everyone is just shocked. Tears form in my eyes "let me get to him right now!!!" i stand up but they hold me back "you're not allowed on the pitch miss" i got away from them and run to the entrance tunnel since that is my only way to get to him tears are flowing over my cheeks. "iris j'ai besoin d'elle où est-elle" i hear him search for my i run onto the pitch and finally get to him i take his hand "Im here im here KyKy" he's full of tears and each of his screams break me "Okay Miss we gotta bring him to the hospital excuse us" i look at them and look how they carry him off the field i immediately breakdown on my Knees "it's going to be okay get up" Saliba helps me to get off the Pitch.

-2hours later-
He was rushed to the hotel to a separate private room. And i am here sitting in the Hallway to his room i am not allowed to enter. A doctor comes out of his room and i immediately get up "Sir is he okay he's okay right he's Kylian Kylian is strong he's okay!?" the doctor look at me "Is his family here?" he opens his clipboard and takes a pen out "Yes yes his mom is here she just went to the bathroom but you can tell me im almost his family too!" i see Kylian's mom walk to the Doctor and he immediately tells her to get inside to the room with him but me im again not allowed to enter. His mom comes out she looks sad i see tears falling from her eyes i immediately go and hug her tightly "everything's going to be alright don't worry he's strong!!" she looks up at me "he's unconscious in an unstable situation..." i look at her and tears immediately fall down my cheeks. "no no no this can't be" i sit down and burst out in tears.

I scroll trough my phone to clear my head and i see a message from Ney

Neymar: Hey is Kylian okay i heard what happened
Iris: oh uhm no he's unconscious and unstable at the moment.
Neymar: no he's going to be alright he's strong! Are you okay?
Iris: yea im alright

I turn of my phone and lean back this id the first time neymar texted me after the incident i always get nervous when i hear his name.

"You can enter the room" i get up and get inside the room and see Kylian laying there he looks so hurt. I sit at the Chair next to his bed and hold his hand i burst in tears again and cry my heart out i am so scared. "You know i never thought you liked me i thought you hated me" i laugh "but you're the best thing that happened to me" I've been talking for hours to him.

I got up to go to the cafeteria to get coffee. As i walk back i see nurses and doctors rushing to his room i run to his room and see everyone panicking "What is happening" the doctor turns around to me "his vital signs are very low we need to do the Surgery as of now!" i see how they rush outside with him i run after them but break down again "Kylian...." now im here on my knees screaming for him everything appears to me in slow motion and everything turns black all i hear is "Miss are u okay can you hear me.

I wake up in a bed and see a nurse "good morning how are you feeling" i look at her "Where is Kylian where is he" the nurse looks at me and she sits next to me "he's great his vital signs are better" i get up "Miss please sit down" i sit up "I want to see him" the Nurse gets a wheelchair and brings it to me "Lets use the wheelchair just incase that you're to weak" i sit into the wheelchair and she brings me to his room "he's sleeping but I'll let you both here alone" she leaves and i go over to Kylian "Oh Kylian" i hold his hand and tears flow over my cheeks again i can't control my feelings "I love you Kylian..." i look out of the window "Iris....is that you" i look over to him and i see he's awake
"Kylian Kylian are are you awake" a smile slowly forms on his face. I run to the doctors and tell them he's awake they rush to his room "Iris he's still unconscious.." i look at them shocked "W-what he talked to me i-i heard him" the doctor takes me to my room "You need to sleep you're hallucinating" i feel the pulse coming up to my head and my head hurts "No no im not he talked to me he said my name" my voice breaks and i break down again. This can't be i felt his presence he was talking to me. I fell asleep. "The nurse told me that Kylian was awake was i really hallucinating" the doctor looks at me "what was her name?" I try to remember her name "Mary Jane Valet" the doctor looks at me shocked "Mary Jane Valet died three days ago miss are you sure you're okay?".