Chapitre III

My Phone rings and i see Neymar's name pop up i pick up immediately '' bom diaaaa Iris'' i smile at his morning voice ''What got you to call me this early in the morning?'' i walk over to my couch ''Well i know this is quite late but can you please come with me to a charity ceremony ?'' he wants me to go with him today to the ceremony omg '' Yes yes sure but wait i don't have anything to wear'' he laughs '' Open the window'' im confused but i open the window and see Neymar outside '' Come on we're going shopping'' i smile and get ready.

'' god i missed you'' i hug him and slide into the seat. '' imma get you the most beautiful dress that anyone has ever seen'' i smile and lean back.

We're here and i get out of the Car '' Let's got to Dolce Gabbana they have beautiful dresses'' i take his hand and we both enter the store. I go and pick some dresses '' go try them on i'll be sitting here and telling you which are the best for you'' i get into the cabin and try them on the most of them fit weird i try the last dress on and get out to show it to him ''oh my this is the right one you look stunning'' i smile and get back to wear my normal outfit.''We're getting ready at my place okay?'' i nod i have never been to his place before.

''here we are'' i get out and i see this big house. I follow him inside '' the stylist are already here so you don't have to worry about the make up'' he smiles and leads me to the stylists. I sit down and they start doing my make up and hair.

-3 hours later-

''Let's go we don't wanna be late'' he takes my hand and we both get into the car. We arrive and he opens my door and im already flashed by the many paparazzis i smile and take his hand we both walk to the red carpet and pose for the press and paparazzi i never experienced something like that. Me and Neymar get inside the Charity event and walk to our table and we sit down. ''This all feels unreal'' he smiles ''your first time with this much Paparazzi?'' i nod. He puts his phone down to record us both. Suddendly the Press comes to take pictures of us he dosen't notice it i pull his chin so that he focuses on the camera. I give him a Kiss on the cheek '' ohhh show us the love'' we both laugh and keep on posing. It's our time to hold our discourse '' thank you all for the contributions we are so thankful for your support and so thankful for still in believing in the Instituto Neymar JR'' this is his event he has a charity omg.

'' Thank you so much for today Ney'' i hug him before i enter my Apartment. I fall onto my Couch and scroll around Instagram and see that Ney posted a picture of us both

 I fall onto my Couch and scroll around Instagram and see that Ney posted a picture of us both

I smile at the Picture he's such a cutie and i go and read the comments

@lucaspaqueta: amor 😍
@lewishamilton: love that for you mate!
@leomessi ❤️

I decide to post a story

@lucaspaqueta: amor 😍@lewishamilton: love that for you mate!@leomessi ❤️ I decide to post a story

I put my Phone down and go get ready to sleep. I put on my Pyjama and take off my Make Up.

Suddenly i hear my house door bell ring who is coming here so late maybe it's Ney. I open the door and i see someone i definitely did not expect. "So kissing a friend on the Cheek, them calling you amor what an weird friendship" he pushes me away and enters my apartment "Kylian what do you want" he looks at me "Why are you hooking up with Ney" i laugh "were just friends huh" he looks away "Friends aren't that close" what is he trying to say "Why him Iris why him?" What does he mean "What is so special about him?" He walks closer to me and closer i step back till i hit the wall "you know he isn't that better than me " his hands touch my cheeks and he pulls me forward and kisses me passionately. This all feels unreal his hand on my hips and the other on my cheek i can't describe how i feel it feels like firework is exploding inside of me. He pulls away "Is he that much better?" He says and leaves my apartment. I close the door and fall straight on my bed. What the fuck did just happen.

-the next morning-
I take my Phone and see a text from Kylian

Kylian: Meet me at 10am at the Eiffel Tower

What is he trying to do now after he kissed me it feels so weird. I stand up and go to my closet and pick out some simple clothes and put my hair up. I get out of the Apartment and walk to the Eiffel Tower. I can't see him where is he someone pulls me by my wrist and i can't let go he pulls me to a empty place. I look at his face "Kylian why" he looks at me "chill this is a shortcut to the Café were going to" he laughs and tries to hold my hand i pull away "Why were you so rude to me" he looks at me and stops "I was interested in you" i look at him confused "I thought I'll get you easy but i guess someone took something that belongs to me clearly" i continue to walk he takes his mask of. "You know i was interested in you the moment we were stuck together in the elevator" i don't understand he said the rudest things to me there, we arrive at the cafe and sit down. "So why did you want me to come here" he nods " I wanted to tell you something i discovered yesterday on my way home" i look at him " you were the whole day with ney right?" I nod "well on my way home i catched him with another girl" i am confused ney isn't dating anyone "He went to her the moment he dropped you of" i nod "But why should i care me and ney are only friends" Kylian laughs "If y'all are Friends why is he taking you instead of his actual girlfriend to the gala?" He pulls out his phone and shows me a picture. "He has a girlfriend..." Kylian looks at me and his gaze softens immediately "im sorry hun" i look away " i actually got interested in him yesterday".

After Spending the whole afternoon with Kylian i called Neymar and cleared up things and yes he has a girlfriend she was sick and couldn't attend the Gala but why was Neymar the whole evening so close to me if he had a Girlfriend at home?.

I walk into my room and immediately the scene with Kylian from Yesterday repeats in my head. God he's so

I get out of my Apartment and run to Kylian's apartment. I knock at the door and he opens "Iris..?". I get in and Pulls his chin and Kiss him passionately his soft lips touch mine and my stomach is full of butterflies. "I needed to get my Kiss back".