Chapitre XI

"Iris give me one last chance if i fuck up this time I'll never contact you i promise" i look at him I'm not sure if i should let him I get up and walk away he immediately grabs my wrist "Iris give us both one last chance" i turn around to him "Kylian i really can't trust you" he looks at me shocked,"Come on Iris it has been five years five fucking years we both changed" i laugh,"look Kylian i don't know i don't feel like we belong to eachother" his gaze drops and he takes my both hands,"Iris please one more time" i try to pull away from his grip but he's to strong "Ky let me go" he still holds me "Iris i love you I've been searching for you everywhere" i try to pull away "KYLIAN LET ME GO" i yell but he won't let me go "Hey you there let her go" i look over and see Alexios coming right to us "Iris please..." i shake my head and his grip lets me go i walk away and he's still standing there."Who is he" i look at Alexios "that's Kylian Mbappé" he nods "and what is he for you?" i smile and look down "Kylian was my first love i like to remember it that way he was the first one to make me feel really loved."

It's 02:00 AM im in my bed i can't sleep i can't seem to forget the look of Kylian's eyes.

I wake up and see that's it's already 3pm i slept the whole day. I sit on my Window frame and look outside and see the ferry is there getting ready to take off.

Kylian he's probably going back now but.... I feel so connected to him again i need to stop him.

I get out of my room and run to the ferry hoping that it didn't leave hoping that Kylian didn't leave yet. I keep on running but accidentally bump into someone "sorry sorry im in a rush" the person gets up "Iris why are you rushing" i immediately recognize this familiar voice "Iris?" i turn around and get to him and kiss him our lips touch and my body is filling with a warm feeling "Kylian im coming home" he looks at me and smile he hugs me immediately "i love you iris i love you i won't ever leave you again" he kisses me again.

We both walk around the Island and see a dancing floor "let's dance we never danced together.." he looks at me and nods he pulls to the dance place. Right at the moment where we step on the dance floor Careless Whisper starts playing he takes my hand and puts one around my waist and he starts guiding me. He's so gentle with every single step i look up to him and our eyes meet his eyes oh his eyes they say a thousand words. He spins me around and we keep on dancing to the music he spins me into a hug and kisses me softly.

"I love you Iris"
"I love you too Ky"