Chapitre VII

I woke up again and sat up i looked around and i was still in the same room as yesterday. "Oh you're awake how are you feeling" I see that the Doctor is here. I was sleeping for 2 days and the Doctor told me what happened. I got up and walked outside as i suddenly saw a familiar person "Iris..." i run back to my room and the person follows me inside "Iris let me talk to you i promise I'll be not near to you" i look at him my hands are shaking why is he here "What do you need Ney" he sits down "Im sorry for what i did i wasn't myself i never wanted to touch you..." as he said his words the scenes immediately repeat in my head

"You know you were my best friend Ney" he looks at me "I felt safe around you i feel in love with you Ney i loved you" his gaze immediately drops and he looks down "I never thought that you would do that to me my best friend..." he looks down "Iris im sorry.." i look over and go over to him "I forgive you but don't even try to touch me ever again" he looks up "You don't have to forgive me" i nod and leave the room and see someone sitting in the wheelchair i immediately recognize the person and run over to him. The moment i reach the person i kneel infront of him and cup his head in my hands "Kylian..." tears pour over my cheeks and he looks at me "Iris you're here" I kiss him on the forehead and he wipes my tears away. "How do you feel" he looks at me "Im in Pain but i slowly feel better" i stroke his cheek.

-4 months after Injury-
The World Cup was over Brazil won. Neymars long awaited Victory came true. Were back in Paris and Kylian has been going to every single match. I checked my E-mails and see a mail from FC Barcelona i open it and it stands:

Dear Miss Iris
We heard about your amazing work!. We at FC Barcelona are deeply searching for a new Team Manager and we think you would be amazing for that Position!. We would love to meet with you if you're interested. Please respond to our mail so we can look further.

Greetings
FC Barcelona

I put my Phone down and scream. FC Barcelona wants me to work with them my Childhood FC wants to work with me this is unreal. I immediately respond to the E-mail. How am i supposed to tell this to Kylian.

"Mon amourrr im home" i turn around and run to the living room to hug Kylian "what have you been doing today?" i sit down on the Chair "Actually i have something to tell you Ky" he looks at me "What do do you want" i take a deep breath "I got a Job offer at FC Barcelona and i accepted" he looks at me confused "You did what" he looks confused so i repeat what i just said "i accepted a job at Barcelona" he sighs "No i know what you mean but why would you do that" he slowly starts looking mad "Kylian you know that Barca has been my Childhood Club and i always dreamed of working with them" he looks at me "Yeah but Me I am a player of PSG and you are dating me that wouldn't work out" I look down "But you're my Boyfriend you should support me no matter what" he laughs sarcastically "Kylian i always supported you no matter what and you, you don't care about me" he looks at me "You see thats not working i don't care you're staying at PSG" His eyes are full of hate i can see it "You see you're a selfish ass that dosen't care about me about your girlfriend that was there for you all the time" he looks away "that's right i never cared about you i should've let Neymar do to you what he wanted i don't care about you" i look at him in shock "Kylian you don't mean that" he raises his voice "I mean every single fucking word" tears form in my eyes "Kylian please" he cups my face with his hands and wipes my tears away "I wished i never met you" i look at him and tears start flowing heavely over my cheeks "I never loved you anyway" he lets me go and leaves the apartment and i break down and burst out in tears.

After crying for hours i finally got up and open the laptop and see another mail from FC Barcelona

Dear Miss Iris were so happy to welcome you on the team we already got you the plane tickets the flight is tomorrow at 14:00. You will be picked up at the Airport and we will bring you to your new apartment. Please come to the evening training at that day we would love to introduce you to the players.