Chapter 36

Giovanni Russo

Once I finish preparing dinner I place the food on the table and lead her to it. I think she had a bit too much wine to drink.

Gio: Bon appetite.

I start to dig in.

Gugu: Thanks for the food. Let's pray.

She looks at me while the food is half way into my mouth. I smile and put the spoon down.

Gio: Of course. My apologies.

She takes my hands into hers and i stare at our intertwined hands. I watch as her wrists pulsate with blood and i bite my bottom lip I bet she tastes as sweet she looks.
However I do have control over myself, I'm not an ordinary vampire. My families leanage gave rise to Sui Generis Vampires of which are the top ranked vampires in the world. We are not only twice as powerful as the rest of them, including royalty but we can walk in the sun, eat and live 'normal' lives in respect too human's as you've noticed.
I do need to drink blood from time to time but not often.

But this beauty with doll like eyes in front of me is really stubborn and i find it really sexy that she doesn't just give in to me. I do stalk her from time to but believe it or not, I don't read her mind. I blocked my self from doing that a long time ago. Whatever I know about her I get from reading her body language or how her heart rate picks up when I'm close to her. Truth be told, it gets boring knowing everything about someone just cause you can.

Gugu: Amen

Gugu: So wa bolela? ( So you speak?)

She has a silly smile on her cute face.

Gio: Ka bolela meiskat. ( I speak darling.)

I watch her eyes and smile simultaneously widen as she bursts out in laughter.

I watch her intently as her laugh sounds like music to my ears.

Gugu: Please say it again.

Gio: Kere ka bolela meiskat. ( I said i speak darling.)

Gugu: Oh my gosh is that a Pretoria accent?

Gio: You noticed? Their sotho just has that thing man.

She keeps laughing.

Gio: Kungishaya ngaphakati. ( It hits me from within.)

Gugu: Please stop I cant breathe.

If only you knew what you were doing to me right now mmh.

Another one of my abilities. I can mimic any language, and i mean any language from other mystical creatures as well.

Gugu: Is that all.

I raise an eyebrow.

Gugu: No ways.

Gio: U sasekile Nomagugu. ( You're beautiful Nomagugu.)

Gugu: Now you're starting to creep me out, what the hell?