Chapter 33

Narrated 

Hope ( Yamkela's mom) along with Gugu just finished bathing Yamkela then sat around discussing Yamkela's stay in Cape Town thus far.

Gugu: She's been coping pretty well actually. Her pregnancy did not seem to affect her at all. She continued to live her life and pursued anything and everything she wanted to. It's quite remarkable, Mrs Jakkals.

Hope: Arg just call me mom, I don't mind. As for my daughter over here, she's always been strong mentally and emotionally and was always sure of her self. I've seen how it has taken her so many places as she grew up. She's always been independent from a young age and would always want to do things by herself.

She says giggling.

Hope: But she is my only child and i surely wasn't going to have any of that even if it meant watching her annoying cartoons over and over again, I'd do it with joy cause I knew that she'd have forgotten about me in no time.

Gugu laughs lightly. 

Gugu: You're spot on. Yamkela is always driven and up to something or working on a mission, like her company for example. 

Hope: She's truly made me proud and i...

Gio walks in.

Gio: Buongiorno bellezza. ( Good morning beautiful)

He approaches Hope and kisses her on her cheek but stops dead in his tracks and stares at Gugu.

Hope: How are you my baby?

Gio: Stavo bene, cara zia, flinchè non mi sono imbattuto in questa bella faccia da bambola. ( I was doing just fine, dear aunt, till I came across this pretty doll face.)

He extends his hand towards Gugu.

Gio: Giovanni Russo, care to fuck m... I mean suck m...i mean...Fuck.

He says scratching the back of his head with an innocent look on his face while grinning. 

Gugu just gives him a bored look, completely indifferent towards his stupid behaviour. 

Hope: Hey vutsek! Get out of here. (Piss off!)

Gio laughs.

Gio: Woah I just came here to check up on Bella, I promise I'll behave.

Gugu: Uhm...I have a lecture in an hour so i have to get going, Ma I'll come back tomorrow. 

She hugs Hope.

Gio: No dont leave on my account, I'll leave instead. 

He says softly with the cutest most remorseful look on his face. Gugu breathes out.

Gugu: No it's okay, I really have to go.

Gio: Okay bebita, I'll walk you out. ( baby girl)

Gugu sighs and walks out then waits for her ride.

Gio: So you're just going to ignore me?

Gugu: Yes now keep it moving. 

Gio: Look bebita, im just tryna fuck your brains out okay? And i know you want to fuck me too. ( baby girl)

Gugu laughs.

Gugu: Haibo, im not trying to fuck you.

Gio: Then why are you so wet right now?

Gugu swallows not wanting to give in but is surprised that he could read her but she quickly recovers and walks towards him speaking in a seductive tone.

Gugu: Sure, im wet right now, and i mean soa.king.wet, just for you. Only cause you're sexy as fuck but that doesn't mean shit, you ain't hitting it kid. You could never handle me.