Chapter 1

Olivia Yamkela Jakkals

Azania: He...he said that he wanted to fix things with me. I dont understand why he's doing this to me again!

She says while crying and I internally roll my eyes. I mean seriously, we've gone through this so many times now. He cheats, gets back with her, smashes and leaves...few months down the line, he returns and does the same thing over again. What pisses me of the most is the fact that Nia(Azania) keeps going back to him.
Sigh.
But in all honesty though, I truly care about her and will try to help her get through this ,hopefully for good this time but only if she seriously wants out ,otherwise I'll be wasting my energy.

Yammy: I'm so sorry love, he does not deserve you, never did and never will. Nana, I need you to do something for me okay?

She nods.
I move closer to her on the bed and hold her hands firm but gently in mine.

Yammy: I'm going to need you to start standing up for yourself. You are not just a beautiful face but you have a beautiful, caring heart as well. You are one of the most intelligent women I know, owning and running successful businesses at such a young age. Please respect yourself and your worth and don't sell yourself short.

I heave out a sigh and stare deeply into her beautiful dark brown orbes.

Yammy: Any guy would be lucky enough to be with your sexy self, from your perfectly sculpted curves to that big round ass ,damn and those lips? I can only just imagine...

Before I finish my sentence ,I realise that I probably said too much and may or may not have hinted at my liking to her. But that is not all that I notice. I notice how her breathing slightly changed and how she tries to cross her legs.

Interesting...

I look at her and slowly run my tongue piercing across my bottom lip and bite my lip while looking at her to get any reaction. She fails to hold my intense gaze and looks down ,yet again, squeezing her thighs tight. 

Fuck yeah.

I watch her intently as she fiddles with her cute chubby fingers.

Azania: I...I never saw it that way. He always told me that I was his and nobody would want me, he...

She sighs.

Azania: Entlek enough about him. Thank you Yammy for always being here for me, I truly appreciate you and love you so much. (In fact)

She looks up and finds me staring at her and does something that I never expected. She leans in towards me ,brings her face closer to mine and I feel her soft lips touch mine. It takes me a few seconds to realise that she's actually kissing me and I return the favour . We start off slow and gentle as we pour our hearts out, our hidden feelings for each other. As time goes by I start kissing her hungrily and with urgency. We slowly pull away and look deeply into each others eyes and I swear I see my future with her.

I quickly pick her up and pull her to sit on my lap, straddling me, as I pull her impossibly closer to me.
We pause and I look into her eyes... those very same innocent eyes that I've admired for afar but now similarly, I sense something different...perhaps sinful ...from her glare and I'm keen to see just how far she's willing to take this.

I attack her lips once more and roam my hands around her temple. I grab and squeeze each and every single part of her body from her generous thighs to her waist and her love handles cause she doesn't posses a small waist but has a tummy and love handles like a real woman, my kinda woman that is...I continue squeezing her and watch intently as she responds to everything I do.

Yammy: Damn you're perfect.

I whisper in her ear causing her shiver on top of me.
I then place my hands onto her generous waist and pull her closer to me and make contact with her breasts.